Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact you would zero in on dumb logic
rather than view the logic itself as inherently faulty is comedic.
It's u who is looking dumb through out this thread , Ceiling is identified by how strong the individual looking Lucci is 30 yo and doesn't have a lot before he peaks while Kaku is still young and awakened his DF in a mere 2 years while lucci had it for years we can see his potential when mf just acquired his DF in a mere of minutes if not hours and could force Zoro to use Asura ; and Coby being stronger than 17 yo Luffy or Zoro would be true until the moment where the awakening of CoC comes out where the Ceiling changes totally if Zoro doesn't have adv CoC he wouldn't grow that strong at best he's YC .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
states am wrong
doesnt elaborate because he cant put string of sentences together to explain. do me a favor and bug off.

I dont care about you trying to get back at me
you are not significant to me . you dont have to worry.
I literally explained it in the most obvious way possible, and you're still clueless. I am not the one who waits months to have a chance at attacking you half-recalling the shit you said months ago. The reason why I toned down a bit is because I have the decency to not attack people over a language barrier. It has nothing to do with me being worried about being significant in your life lmao.

fairs you made me laugh
You have always been dog shit with Zoro power scaling, always and IDK if you have hate boner or something or just try to be a smart ass but I am not joking with you.

The amount of lengths you guys go to downplay Zoro and his opponents is downright pathetic and its just Luffy insecurity.
There is nothing in manga suggesting that Lucci is still stronger than kaku when both awakened their fruits and both got CoA at the same time despite the fact that Kaku did all that at much younger age and much faster. And when both did equally good if not Kaku did better as he didn't even use his hybrid form against seraphim.

It is all because there is no intellectually honest headcanonless way of arguing dog shit notion of "Luffy > Zoro"

But use this off panel fucking event where we didn't know what happened, we don't know if Kaku got cheap shotted or something to discredit canon events.

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Fuck if I care, I'll prolly leave for a month again soon lol
Post automatically merged:

Yeah but canonically Lucci > Kaku lmfao
Pre time skip, post time skip it isn't confirmed

And if Mihawk was known as the leader of CG, he would have a bigger bounty than Roger as well :milaugh:

It's the same game mate.

It can't be that hard to admit Mihawk is a top tier lmao
You ZKKfans being dumb on purpose :laughmoji:

Being an Emperor doesn't boost bounty dumbass, Fifth Emperor Luffy was 1.5 billion, Teach's first Emperor bounty was 2.2 billion, Luffy's current 3 billion Emperor bounty is equal to Kid's and Law's, who are not Emperor. But if Law or Kid would be Marine Hunter, they would have bigger bounty than Mihawk.

So, nope, if Mihawk was an Emperor, his bounty would be the same 3.5 billion.

:holdthisl:

Buggy got 3.1 billion based on being stronger than Mihawk, not based on being an Emperor. It means Mihawk's actual power related bounty is much lower than 3.1 billion, 3.5 is Marine Hunter boosted bounty.

But if Shanks was Marine Hunter, he would have bigger bounty than Roger.

I literally explained it in the most obvious way possible, and you're still clueless. I am not the one who waits months to have a chance at attacking you half-recalling the shit you said months ago. The reason why I toned down a bit is because I have the decency to not attack people over a language barrier. It has nothing to do with me being worried about being significant in your life lmao.
bro seems pressed because Kaku awakened his DF in a mere 2 years while Lucci had it for years

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lemme make one thing absolutely clear
Swordless Kaku was portrayed as "Jayabura"s equal"
Kaku with swords stomps Jayabura low/mid diff at worst
Gap between Kaku and Jayabura overall was still bigger than Kaku and Lucci

Current Kaku is straight up stronger than Lucci
Kucku just got his clown circus df while Lucci's rival Jyabura had his for years honed to perfection. EL Jyabura >= EL Kucku

Status
Not open for further replies.