Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZenZu A Giraffe Quite literally stomps 5 Wolves at the same time of not more.

DAFUC is this garbage of Jayabura having better fruit than Kaku, thing is Kaku wtihout his devil fruit can probably beat Jayabura., he was already portrayed as Jayabura's equal before even getting his fruit.

Actually he had better portrayal.
Look at Zoro vs Kaku fight and all the environmental damage and compare that to Jayabura vs Sanji
His bitch ass will get blitzed and one shot

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kaku one shots Jayabura from a mile away
Stop trying too hard because Lucci is just a trash can who took 10 years to do what Kaku did it in 2
Kucku can't even hurt (let alone one shot) someone with almost equal doriki as him but unlike him is a tekkai god who can use his defense 24/7 while being far more mobile. Kucku's best attack was doing a handstand and spinning for 20 mins only to hit nobody, like Zoro said, he'd be better in a circus.

It's u who is looking dumb through out this thread , Ceiling is identified by how strong the individual looking Lucci is 30 yo and doesn't have a lot before he peaks while Kaku is still young and awakened his DF in a mere 2 years while lucci had it for years we can see his potential when mf just acquired his DF in a mere of minutes if not hours and could force Zoro to use Asura ; and Coby being stronger than 17 yo Luffy or Zoro would be true until the moment where the awakening of CoC comes out where the Ceiling changes totally if Zoro doesn't have adv CoC he wouldn't grow that strong at best he's YC .
"Ceiling is identified by how strong the individual looking Lucci is 30 yo"

you mean how strong they are currently? awfully simplistic view No .
again thats a linear view and you then disprove your point by bringing up the awakening of an ability that offsets the course of ones potential . you make zero sense.

"when mf just acquired his DF in a mere of minutes if not hours and could force Zoro to use Asura "

difference here is you think highly of that ,I dont .

Funny I actually never watched a single dinosaur scene lmao. Sasuke in my mind is one of the most iconic and badass anime characters, am not gonna ruin that image of him.
Sasuke retsuden was well written and it makes sense in the manga. Once it got adapted as part of Boruto, people started making fun of it with no context. "Boruto really adding dinosaurs now, this studio needs to stop adding garbage filler." Mob mentality stuff like that is why the anime community stinks.

Kucku can't even hurt (let alone one shot) someone with almost equal doriki as him but unlike him is a tekkai god who can use his defense 24/7 while being far more mobile. Kucku's best attack was doing a handstand and spinning for 20 mins only to hit nobody, like Zoro said, he'd be better in a circus.
Lmaoo Jaybura literally ran away from Kaku cuz he was afraid he would die from cross fire
This attack splits Jayabura in half
Plus EL Kaku whoops Sanji's ass too
Rankyaku of Kaku > Diable Jambe

Oda is setting something up with Lucci's intelligence based off of Kizaru's comment and Stussy's noting of it at the arcs start; and that's either going to be him getting taken out as a liability due to it or him gigabraining something that undercuts the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.