Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's u who doesn't make sense , Clear words Lucci needed years to awaken his DF while Kaku needs a mere 2 years while he's younger than him seems clear who is the real genius and who has more potential here they got a Normal Zoan and same martial skills besides Kaku being a swordman .

which is why you sounded dumb here .
Number of years to awaken a fruit, whats its significance there , none of the beast pirates did including kaido, do you think points were made here?

sounded dumb because I dont think highly of prets zoro being forced to use ashura ?
would need to have a high opinion of prets zoro in the first place . you are a zoro fanboy so you do ......
why would I ?

I love what happening now tought .
Last chapter fanboys were trolling kizaru for looking surprised that the straw hats had defeated the seraphim and saying he was scared to face a yonko crew but this chapter its visibly luffy that is shook he have to fight kizaru .

I love those instant karma .

Nah Hebi Sasuke was the best, calm, collected, motivated. However Evil Emo Sasuke is what the story needed most for the best Naruto vs Sasuke outcome. Unfortunately Sasuke was only on his period, and also suffers from bipolar disorder so he switched personalities a week from then.
OK I can get behind that. The way Sasuke dunked on Yamato and then was about to Kirin those fuckers to the next world was next level badassery.

While we're at it. Evil Emo Itachi is by far the best Itachi. Bro was goated. Generally when the characters stayed "Evil" they were in their best form, ask Tobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.