Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@ZenZu A Giraffe Quite literally stomps 5 Wolves at the same time of not more.

DAFUC is this garbage of Jayabura having better fruit than Kaku, thing is Kaku wtihout his devil fruit can probably beat Jayabura., he was already portrayed as Jayabura's equal before even getting his fruit.

Actually he had better portrayal.
Look at Zoro vs Kaku fight and all the environmental damage and compare that to Jayabura vs Sanji
His bitch ass will get blitzed and one shot
Yea except now imagine a wolf that is like 15 feet tall, nearly the same size as the giraffe in question? That wolf would maul a giraffe.

Sasuke retsuden was well written and it makes sense in the manga. Once it got adapted as part of Boruto, people started making fun of it with no context. "Boruto really adding dinosaurs now, this studio needs to stop adding garbage filler." Mob mentality stuff like that is why the anime community stinks.
I enjoyed Sasuke retsuden a lot. As long as the Boruto Manga features the OGs I'll probably stick around. I'm in no way attached to Boruto and the gang but I'm definitely looking forward to post ts.

You have always been dog shit with Zoro power scaling, always and IDK if you have hate boner or something or just try to be a smart ass but I am not joking with you.

The amount of lengths you guys go to downplay Zoro and his opponents is downright pathetic and its just Luffy insecurity.
There is nothing in manga suggesting that Lucci is still stronger than kaku when both awakened their fruits and both got CoA at the same time despite the fact that Kaku did all that at much younger age and much faster. And when both did equally good if not Kaku did better as he didn't even use his hybrid form against seraphim.

It is all because there is no intellectually honest headcanonless way of arguing dog shit notion of "Luffy > Zoro"

But use this off panel fucking event where we didn't know what happened, we don't know if Kaku got cheap shotted or something to discredit canon events.

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Fuck if I care, I'll prolly leave for a month again soon lol
:milaugh:
alright
didnt mean to make you sad bro
dont leave
I will be nicer with zoro next time . its a promise .

Yea except now imagine a wolf that is like 15 feet tall, nearly the same size as the giraffe in question? That wolf would maul a giraffe.

I swear it is literal waste of time trying to debate about two irrelevant characters
I think Jabra < Kaku < Lucci in EL with equal gap between three
Current Kaku = Lucci > Jabra until Jabra has awakening as well in that case Idk all three are prolly equals

Not in the mood to debate that

you mean how strong they are currently? awfully simplistic view No .
again thats a linear view and you then disprove your point by bringing up the awakening of an ability that offsets the course of ones potential . you make zero sense.
It's u who doesn't make sense , Clear words Lucci needed years to awaken his DF while Kaku needs a mere 2 years while he's younger than him seems clear who is the real genius and who has more potential here they got a Normal Zoan and same martial skills besides Kaku being a swordman .
"when mf just acquired his DF in a mere of minutes if not hours and could force Zoro to use Asura "

difference here is you think highly of that ,I dont .
which is why you sounded dumb here .

I enjoyed Sasuke retsuden a lot. As long as the Boruto Manga features the OGs I'll probably stick around. I'm in no way attached to Boruto and the gang but I'm definitely looking forward to post ts.
Me neither. I'm super far behind, haven't read since the Baryon mode stuff. I'll probably catch up when I start feeling nostalgic for naruto again haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.