Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy and zoro play at easy?? Is this the new cope of your fandom...

And, yeah he is done dirty? I mean he went from having potential to rival Luffy for PK to hype tool for top tiers :milaugh:
Yes they play at easy they get free power up Like zoro enma (The legendary sword that scared kaido) or luffy all the power ups he got in wano .
They got trained by rayleight and mihawk when kid was in there fighting for his life in the new world.
The game is clearly easier for them . They are so protected that they were not allowed to go in the new world until they were ready .
And when Luffy lost to kaido the first time he was legit fighting him .
Kid got jumped by shanks when distracted by his fodder fleet .
Barely had the time to notice him and he got DIVINE DEPARTURE in the face!
Kid also was nerfed vs BM being constantly attacked by Hawkins for making his fight even harder .
Hell Oda even removed KId from the jail for luffy to learn advanced armement but not him .

Na dude the game is set at HELL .

True, bodies of water cuck C4, but Kisamehada is a sensor and can absorb 6 tails of chakra in seconds. C4 isn't really useful against Kisame, like it would be against Kakuzu.
Lmao I have no idea how you think Deidara wins if you agree C4 is useless. Your argument seems to rely on the strange assumption that Kisame’s just gonna pull a Kaido and choose to attempt to tank attacks that he could easily dodge

The only Naruto character I viscerally hate is Naruto
Overall,i think Shippuden had more impactful moments than the classic:
*Sasuke absorbing Orochimaru.
*Itachi's death and plot twist.
*Sasuke joining Akatsuki.
*Jiraya's death.
*Asuma's death.
*Pain destroying the leaf.
*Naruto learning Senjutsu.
*Naruto taming Kurama.
Shippuden had a lot of stuff going on...

Yes they play at easy they get free power up Like zoro enma (The legendary sword that scared kaido) or luffy all the power ups he got in wano .
They got trained by rayleight and mihawk when kid was in there fighting for his life in the new world.
The game is clearly easier for them . They are so protected that they were not allowed to go in the new world until they were ready .
And when Luffy lost to kaido the first time he was legit fighting him .
Kid got jumped by shanks when distracted by his fodder fleet .
Barely had the time to notice him and he got DIVINE DEPARTURE in the face!
Kid also was nerfed vs BM being constantly attacked by Hawkins for making his fight even harder .
Hell Oda even removed KId from the jail for luffy to learn advanced armement but not him .

Na dude the game is set at HELL .
Fun Fact:
Captain Midd's arrogant ass thought he would attack the weakest Yonko Red hair first and then got his hand taken off without even seeing Red hair.🤡

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmao I have no idea how you think Deidara wins if you agree C4 is useless. Your argument seems to rely on the strange assumption that Kisame’s just gonna pull a Kaido and choose to attempt to tank attacks that he could easily dodge
Deidara spamming clay bombs is enough. Kisame's attacks won't destroy them, besides Daikodan. And sure, he can spam that, but Deidara can send a dozen bombs for every Daikoan.

Fun Fact:
Captain Midd's arrogant ass thought he would attack the weakest Yonko Red hair first and then got his hand taken off without even seeing Red hair.🤡
Yes he got his arm took by Ben beckman one of the strongest yonko commander during time skip .
Meanwhile when this happend luffy was fighting giant beast with a safe zone .
Then nearly died vs Doflamingo and ceasar .
When Kid already forced a sweet commander to bow down . .
Kid had a way harder path its not even comparable .

Status
Not open for further replies.