Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hahaha you and I probably had fun debate .
If I remember well the main 1 was
1 Obito
2 Madara.
3 Kagami Uchiha
4 Ramen guy
5 Yamato
6 Izuna .
I think I got them all .
SOme were making me laught a lot but I seen some realy interesting teories of Kagami , Izuna and Madara .
Here in Brazil a theory about Kagami Uchiha became pretty popular and I don't even remember who Kagami was lmao
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: Kagami, who had about 4 panels and no lines, being a candidate will never not make me laugh.

I wasn't on forums but I had friends on facebook saying there was no way it was him because he was a child when he fought minato.

Then bam zetsu body armor.

:ihaha:
Tbh kid Obito going toe to toe with Minato is still wild. Can't believe Kishi did that.
Which reminds me, such a wasted character. I remember Hashirama telling Sasuke that he reminded him of Madara's lil bro. Then Madara stabs him in the heart without so much as a second thought. Then turns out Sasuke was more related to Madara thanks to Indra reincarnation.

What was the point in the Izuna comparison even? :nicagesmile:
Lmfaooooooooooooooo Do you think that's why Hashi said that? Some epic foreshadowing by Kishi?

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: Kagami, who had about 4 panels and no lines, being a candidate will never not make me laugh.

Tbh kid Obito going toe to toe with Minato is still wild. Can't believe Kishi did that.

Lmfaooooooooooooooo Do you think that's why Hashi said that? Some epic foreshadowing by Kishi?

Like your said my guy people wanted everyone but Obito so.
Kagami existed ? An uchiha ? Al rigth its him !
I forgot shisui in that list . SOme people were legit reviving this man for it not to be Obito .

wait who was the third ?
I crushed a bit on Ino I found her way cuter then sakura especially when she removed her hairband to try seduce neiji .
Anko was my number 1 crush and temari my second .
They were best girls for me .
SO for me Shikamaru si the luckiest MTF even tought I did called this ship .
I like imo as a character and nothing more she was perfectly placed and didn’t have to have any hax to make her relevant in the series.

Mei baekage.

Status
Not open for further replies.