Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm asking about your scum game, is it good? :optimistic:
i cant remember the last time i won a game as scum - probably when EpicMafia was still alive.
On WS - i was lucky if I wasn't lynched on Day 1, irrespective of my alignment. I was very much the policy kill.

Post-game: people say i have outlandish viewpoints and show signs unwilling to work with town normally comes up. Even if points I made might not be correct or make sense to anyone else - but my scum reads end up still being right sometimes.

Some game I just suck though.

yes, also when I saw the last votecount, I saw you were unvoting, where is your vote now?

you know how much I see an unvote as a scumtell? :laughmoji:
I'm pretty sure I'm not even gonna vote today cause it's pointless since Saka is in a huge lead.

I'm the towniest town to town!!

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Thread silent. Whole game full of cowards
I wouldn't follow the scumreads of Nat and TAC atp, Nat is a voter turned nonvoter and TAC's memes are not funny, ergo his Alpha energy to follow up on isn't there. I think ya'll could fight off each other for very low reasonability, just snowballed obscure argumentation, unless I missed out on certain mechs that occured? help me out.

If you were town and got mislynched last day phase, cal would have been 100% on the chopping block today for the wagon going from him to you. Yet its not the same with you getting spared.
Cal's being lynched - wasn't just based on what he was saying. There was a level of risk management taking place - I do think it is important that this is remembered. Risk management tends to be ignored and washed away, like it never happened when the flip ends up being town

If you were town and got mislynched last day phase, cal would have been 100% on the chopping block today for the wagon going from him to you. Yet its not the same with you getting spared.
It's cause there isn't an overall substantial scum read on TAC, it's just what town does when they are lost - vote the resident clown admin :josad:

Cal got lynched over essentially gamethrowing. And the D2 leading wagons weren't related via abilities, or thread or argument

when a player claims: the host's information was wrong or their was a typo. There is normally no way to prove this. Especially - when clarifcation comes after a phase where they were told not to do stuff. This is nothing new from me - and I've said this multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.