Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't remember but there was a light novel - really good and was having high ratings...but the author took another project like live action we have here and then started dropping one chapter /month..

Not for few months but every single month since then...

Atleast oda apologised for the breaks and op will return to its normal schedule soon unlike that shit of an author who is still dropping one chapter/month for years lol

I don't remember but there was a light novel - really good and was having high ratings...but the author took another project like live action we have here and then started dropping one chapter /month..

Not for few months but every single month since then...

Atleast oda apologised for the breaks and op will return to its normal schedule soon unlike that shit of an author who is still dropping one chapter/month for years lol
Against the Gods? Or the novel of mad snail?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The problem with Robin is that people will notice if she starts acting different and with the BB Pirates trapped in the dome with the others, hiding as someone that the others know so well would be difficult. As for Lucci, Luccis still giving info to the WG which I doubt Devon would do.

Kaku being out of commission gives Devon ample opportunity to lie in waiting until it’s time to strike and take what she would want.

But that’s just my opinion on it.
Fair point

But based on spoilers so far we have seen both Robin and Lucci acting weird.

No

He only clash with senta

The other two are related to SHs
lol still makes no sense... the chapter title is admiral kizaru , so all he does is make it to the dome and clash with sentomaru??? thats like having shanks chapter and by the end all he is does is put heat and wire into the water and the chapter ends with shanks standing in front of kidd/killer :milaugh:

If VP has something like vegaforce to make it to elbaf then he might have something like mirror world to have kizaru fight (I was against this but I was wrong)

It's likely because kizaru was with VP
No only they will use vegaforce to fly short distance over the flee because its power connected to egg head cant get far then they will use sunny jump boost to escape from the navy

Status
Not open for further replies.