Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
‎
Weren't you sympathetic about his bipolar disorder? What changed? 😷
I don’t need sympathy lol.

And bringing it up in the first place this game was to apologize to Nat originally (without making excuses) & honestly explain behavior I was being scum read for. Otherwise Idk how to deal with people saying how different I am.

I feel like I need to point this out bc this post makes me feel like a charity case lol

I believe us four who voted outside the wagons are all town. So, scum is scattered in the wagons.

I'll ignore Mitch and Kagu who are into lynching their own team for whatever reason

Why did you stay on Cal? You have identical voting patterns @Lord Melkor @Destroya

Why did you not consider anyone else to vote all day? @CakeWalker
I stayed on Cal because I thought he was wolf and I wasn't going to vote for Tac, who I had as slight town. I wasn't interested in a CFD either.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
No in general tips to read Melkor lol? I’m trying to see what I’m missing with him. And I don’t mind Rej so far (not a town read for what he’s done either)

I don’t feel great about all scum being in that POE. I’d be very happy to get 3 out of there.

Tac I think is the worst, and if Saka is scum roleblocker they’re probably not aligned lol. (I don’t think we see a team of Saka-Flower-Tac here lol)
Melkor is a tough read because I feel like he always has an element of scumminess to him. I guess the most reliable way is to see if what he's arguing actually makes sense to come from his position- historically he has allowed some perspective slips to come into his arguments when scum. Haven't seen enough of him this game to say either way.

I stayed on Cal because I thought he was wolf and I wasn't going to vote for Tac, who I had as slight town. I wasn't interested in a CFD either.
i looked back because i remembered you saying that about CFD's and then jokingly pressed for one. but... this is so accurate and consistent, it almost looks pre-emptive; like you're very aware of your footprints

i still have a town read on you, but i'm now a little more wary of this behavior. you're never really consistent on your claims as town, and while you do back up your claims it tends to be out of a passionate defense when you're pressed on it (this is just my own view of your play, it could be completely inaccurate)

I’m more wary of Dest than Ratchet rn. I still town read Dest, and I’ve seen him be less of a leader like this as town. But I agree he’s not ruffling any feathers this game.

And his Tac defense and save if Tac turns out scum was very undo imo.
One response to this is I wasn't so much defending Tac, just really thought Cal was wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.