Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I expect them not to. But I also read around her invest claim where no one was slightly bothered apart from TAC and Kagu or whatever, and there haven't been any other useful results, so I am just wondering if they're sleeping or don't exist
I mean, if you're willing to accept four town role blocking abilities in this game, why might another player think there could be more than one invest?

This talk about Flower possibly being the only town invest, despite not knowing her alignment or the setup, makes me feel yucky.

this name has come up again. what is its signifcance?
I do not know, was it you that mentioned Brulee earlier?

This could be strong role but based on flavour Katakuri, Big Mom, Cracker, Pero ,Smoothie should be stronger. She could teleport people and reflect stuff with her mirror powers but at the end Chopper and Carrot made her their bitch.

I could also see Big Mom as some kind of indie in this setup she was force of Chaos and could turn on her family.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I've been the target of dumb af pushes for 3 days now. Atp I wanna use my truth tell even though I want to get rid of it once and for all by playing a Town game without resorting to it. I'm fucking done, honestly.
It's not a push, at least from my part - my point mainly was to not take information as fact without ensuring it's corroborated. It's a nothing argument.

I mean, if you're willing to accept four town role blocking abilities in this game, why might another player think there could be more than one invest?

This talk about Flower possibly being the only town invest, despite not knowing her alignment or the setup, makes me feel yucky.
I have no idea why you're pushing the investigative narrative?

I'm saying I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't one, especially with no alignment mention in Sanji's role.

I'VE BEEN PUSHED FOR 3 FUCKING DAYS!!!!

LEAVE ME TF ALONE.
But you haven't? Like you haven't even been a main wagon or really gotten more than two votes. Sure your name has been tossed around, but also I think there's quite a few players who also town read you. Hell, Nat is already stepping in front of you even if Saka flips wolf. So I'm not really sure this is a warranted reaction.

Ah didn't mean to have a Reloaded quote in this reply. Sorry.

I have no idea why you're pushing the investigative narrative?

I'm saying I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't one, especially with no alignment mention in Sanji's role.

You've done a masterful job this game of somehow always turning things back on me. You literally brought up 'we only have one invest' and that sounded like role fishing to me, so I took issue. I am not pushing any narrative here.

You've done a masterful job this game of somehow always turning things back on me. You literally brought up 'we only have one invest' and that sounded like role fishing to me, so I took issue. I am not pushing any narrative here.
I'm just speculating because for me it would help Flowa's case. It was aimed at no one, you realise you need a fish to role fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.