Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i made a case for Reloaded earlier. You can read it tonight - seeing as you're not part of the scum team. 24 hours to read and make notes.
Last time I'm asking before I treat you as outed scum - what posts & events happened between my reads post and now that gives you the expectation that I should have changed them. All you have to do is quote - should be easy!

Answer the question - what happened between that period that gave you the expectation that my reads should have changed. Otherwise you're just shading me - arguing that the length of times means it should have happened doesn't work because reads can only be affected by external information, else I rethink them (and with no flip, I have no real cause to do so). Ball is in your court, let's go.
Because a town player - looks at everything that is going on. Seems you're locked in to a certain cause. When Sakaz flips town, which I am sure he will. What will your position be then? Go after the people that didn't want him killed or go after the people that piled on another wagon.

Ratchet

Because a town player - looks at everything that is going on. Seems you're locked in to a certain cause. When Sakaz flips town, which I am sure he will. What will your position be then? Go after the people that didn't want him killed or go after the people that piled on another wagon.
Non-sequiter. Try again.

Last time I'm asking before I treat you as outed scum - what posts & events happened between my reads post and now that gives you the expectation that I should have changed them. All you have to do is quote - should be easy!
every game i play with you - im apparently scum. so, this doesn't mean much from you.

Well, you can tag Saka and he will answer you. When I asked him for his read on me and Ratchet he even answered after trying to verify why I asked him. Idk how wolfy that sounds, but that was a genuine and pure interaction. I am pretty sure he is ready to forge me of these kind of interactions only if people let him do it. So I will give him a newbie benefit and the existing willingness to forge interactions/reads.

If he flips town I won't have to go some next, I would have to check some things with Nat and force some low fruit like Reloaded or Pein to talk/claim. In the overall picture of the game, it looks like that would be the more beneficial move for the game.
Saka isn't a newbie.

Okay so if Saka flips town you go for Reloaded and Pein? Does that change if he flips wolf?

Ratchet

every game i play with you - im apparently scum. so, this doesn't mean much from you.
Fallacious - you are diverting from the point which, if your position were genuine, should be very easy for you to answer.
Translation of Ratchet: why should i read game that you've been active in. do it yourself. post it all again. me lazy. me need sippy cp
Excuse me?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Saka isn't a newbie.

Okay so if Saka flips town you go for Reloaded and Pein? Does that change if he flips wolf?
that would be the second wolf flip or so iirc, would def try to change the approach

in case of a wolfflip I would hear out other players first, as once again, I am a sub and the others have more memory concerning D1 and D2 and such events, and I would not start some stupid tunneling of low fruits :laughmoji: I am more noble than that X my boy

Status
Not open for further replies.