Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
oh look Reload shit posting some more. But nah - lets lynch Sakaz instead.
you do realize you have failed to present a conclusive argument that would say the majority to remove their votes off of Saka onto Reloaded.

you still want to do this ISO me nonsense while you couldve said xplayer has the most equity with reloaded for x reason. instead you want to just bitch and complain.

that would be the second wolf flip or so iirc, would def try to change the approach

in case of a wolfflip I would hear out other players first, as once again, I am a sub and the others have more memory concerning D1 and D2 and such events, and I would not start some stupid tunneling of low fruits :laughmoji: I am more noble than that X my boy
There is no nobility in Mafia. Sling yourself through the mud.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
bored of the condescending double standard you give out each game we play together. Justification expected, but effort never made yourself.
There is no double standard at play here, so spare me - you asked how long ago I posted my reads, I told you about 7 hours ago. You then suggested that 7 hours was long enough ago to have inspired change within them, I am asking you to qualify this claim. If it's a belief that you hold, you must be able to establish it. You, so far, have been unable to do this. I've been happy to establish all of my beliefs, but even if I couldn't, that should have nothing to do with your capability to do so.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i mean, the person who caught Ekko was me. Lets not get it twisted now.
you jumped on my wagon of kek cause you said it would be funny to see him as a D1 lynch for the first time ever in your first game on the forum so stfu.

it was my wagon that i started and i pushed, no it was not you or dest did dest provide further on it yes but it was my interactions and my doing.

so stfu you havent even done much this game.

I am confident you are wolf. I just think the logic is so fried it's funny.
Without claim Muugen is scum in my books, however he does have the strongest claim possible
You on the other hand have no claim whatsoever and even presented arguments devoid of any reason relating to my threadplay

If you don’t understand how valuable a Katakuri claim is then there’s no helping you

Status
Not open for further replies.