Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that people Stan her and her trash ass crew is nuts
I dunno I think she has a much better crew than most Yonko so far

Katakuri >>

Cracker >

Perospero >>

If you compare them to the Beast Pirates it's a sweep

Jack sucks, Queen is ok, King is boring

The Flying Six all pale in comparison to the upper echelon of the BM Pirates with Ulti being the only exception among them

They aren't the strongest of the Emperor crews but they're definitely more interesting than most

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Just a reminder Akainu up by 3

The fucking GOAT doesn't even need to be present to collect his bags
Kaido's killings:

• Killed Oden (Kaidou shot him in the head after cooking him for 1 hour.)
  • Killed the old witch
  • (Apparently killed the old witch's husband as well)
  • Temporarily killed Luffy
  • Killed all those who tried to become "friends of Yamato"
  • Killed the 3 samurais trapped in the cave
  • Killed hundreds of thousands of people through famine and slavery
  • The Gorosei state that when Kaido is involved in a fight, deaths are inevitable.
Who is the other villain that has killed as much? None.

Akainu's killings:
  • Ace, who threw himself.
  • 1 random soldier?
So many deaths, man.

I genuinely doubt that. No way oda would troll the crew this badly to bring them back later as an ally.
You do realize that Pudding was kidnapped, do you actually think they aren't going to do anything.

Everything is being setup for them to come back in the story and help out the SHs against the Blackbeard Pirates.

You have to be fucking dumb to not realize that.

Oda is setting up the BMP, SWORD, and probably Law again to help out the SHs during the battle against the Blackbeard Pirates.

Also unlike the Beasts Pirates, they are going to appear again in the story when they become temporary allies to the SHs.
Seriously we dont need any of these bozo allies.

I dont want to waste a single panel at the final war on Katakuri,Mont D'or, Ideo, Orlumbus and all the other clowns.

I want to see some serious battles. Fuck the allies and the SHGF.

I dunno I think she has a much better crew than most Yonko so far

Katakuri >>

Cracker >

Perospero >>

If you compare them to the Beast Pirates it's a sweep

Jack sucks, Queen is ok, King is boring

The Flying Six all pale in comparison to the upper echelon of the BM Pirates with Ulti being the only exception among them

They aren't the strongest of the Emperor crews but they're definitely more interesting than most
Eh I didn’t find them all that interesting.
Kata - Beginning of the fight was an interesting character but his character was so all over the place and inconsistent I lost interest.

Smoothie - May be the single worse commander in existence.

Cracker - Just kinda meh.

Pero is valid. Pero was a complete boss.

Kaido's killings:

• Killed Oden (Kaidou shot him in the head after cooking him for 1 hour.)
  • Killed the old witch
  • (Apparently killed the old witch's husband as well)
  • Temporarily killed Luffy
  • Killed all those who tried to become "friends of Yamato"
  • Killed the 3 samurais trapped in the cave
  • Killed hundreds of thousands of people through famine and slavery
  • The Gorosei state that when Kaido is involved in a fight, deaths are inevitable.
Who is the other villain that has killed as much? None.

You do realize that Pudding was kidnapped, do you actually think they aren't going to do anything.

Everything is being setup for them to come back in the story and help out the SHs against the Blackbeard Pirates.

You have to be fucking dumb to not realize that.

Oda is setting up the BMP, SWORD, and probably Law again to help out the SHs during the battle against the Blackbeard Pirates.
Pudding was kidnapped, but what do you expect the BMP to do? Come back just to get hype tooled again?

Nah it’ll be just SHP and Sword just like the original Rox war.

Wano arc is not great arc beside one piece is heavily overrated by fans thinking it is peak fiction.

Saiyan saga make any one piece arc tension look cute. Rob lucci got defeat because of friendship speech in pre-timeskip . Meanwhile saiyan saga vegeta , it is by luck, help , skills to defeat him. Goku couldn’t defeat him .
Beside luffy have more legit wins than goku .

Compare to luffy vs kaido - you can sense luffy have chance to wi the fight against kaido when base luffy look good and able to fight . Also there is narrative to suppress kaido by luffy like katakuri .

Meanwhile - Jiren make goku ssb fodder and helpless . It took ultra instinct goku and his friend to defeat Jiren by ring out and z-fighters admit they can’t defeat him in battle yet.

Goku can train for long time And still struggle agansit any major villain ,while luffy can train for 2 weeks and beat up villain thst same villain one shot him.

Status
Not open for further replies.