One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
He might have reflected off of Sentomaru to go up to Luffy.

I think Kizaru’s relationship with Sentomaru is a lot more complex than originally thought
The light is from the kick, you can see it in the background and the trees and the robot are shaking.
Either Sentomaru blocks the strongest kick so far or Kizaru gets a meme hyperbole feat by winning against the "strongest defense in the world". I mean the seraphim are right there, Oda won't let an Admiral shine against a real defense? :quest:

Yet Sentomaru followed that light easily
Sentomaru saw the light before Kizaru dissolved and started to move, so I guess that gave him enough time. If Sentomaru was able to react to Kizaru mid range, while an old injured Garp blitzed a superior opponent (Aokiji), that wouldn't make that so called light speed look great. I hope Kizaru blitzes Luffy to prove his speed.

The light is from the kick, you can see it in the background and the trees and the robot are shaking.
Either Sentomaru blocks the strongest kick so far or Kizaru gets a meme hyperbole feat by winning against the "strongest defense in the world". I mean the seraphim are right there, Oda won't let an Admiral shine against a real defense? :quest:
If you're worried about Oda not letting Kizaru shine, I don't think you have to worry
:yearight:

Wasn’t Luffy the strongest in your book
Look how he shat his pants from the weakest C3. If this was Akainu then condom would’ve passed out on the spot
I've never said Luffy is the strongest, what the fuck are you even talking about lmao, stop inhaling copium for a moment and use your tiny brain.

Characters have sweated other characters below them before, e.g Blackbeard and Rayleigh, or even better, Primebeard and young Oden, those two scenes are practically identical

Is young Oden >= Primebeard? No.

I've never said Luffy is the strongest, what the fuck are you even talking about lmao, stop inhaling copium for a moment and use your tiny brain.

Characters have sweated other characters below them before, e.g Blackbeard and Rayleigh, or even better, Primebeard and young Oden, those two scenes are practically identical

This is not about sweating, Luffy is visibly shitting his pants, and so are you🤣🤣

Sentomaru saw the light before Kizaru dissolved and started to move, so I guess that gave him enough time. If Sentomaru was able to react to Kizaru mid range, while an old injured Garp blitzed a superior opponent (Aokiji), that wouldn't make that so called light speed look great. I hope Kizaru blitzes Luffy to prove his speed.
Nope, Kizaru was already travelling at the SoL. Sentomaru was talking to him whilst Kizaru was moving. And even if Kizaru just started dissolving, the fact that Sentomaru follows that beam of light is already evident enough.
Kuzan is just slightly stronger than Kizaru, yet the latter has the speed advantage. So I don't see how it really matters that Garp speedblitzed someone slower? Ofc Kizaru will be very different to Kuzan when it comes to reactions and speed.

OP characters can simply react and interact with LS. They started surpassing lightning speed at PTS already.

Not the same. Luffy's reaction is worse lmao, bro looks like he has diarrhea on top of that even the wording is different hyping up Kizaru even more (very powerful > dangerous).

This is not about sweating, Luffy is visibly shitting his pants, and so are you🤣🤣
Yeah just like Primebeard shit his pants when he sensed young Oden, the same young Oden he matched without haki or his devil fruit lmao.

We don't even know for a fact if Luffy is referring to Kizaru yet, wouldn't be the first or second time Oda has used misdirection like this.