One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Kuzan is just slightly stronger than Kizaru, yet the latter has the speed advantage. So I don't see how it really matters that Garp speedblitzed someone slower? Ofc Kizaru will be very different to Kuzan when it comes to reactions and speed
But why wasn't Aokiji able to react to the speed of an old, injured Garp, while Sentomaru could react to prime Kizaru's light speed? Either Sentomaru's CoO and reaction is far superior to Aokiji's, or Garp even in old, injured state moves faster than Kizaru.

If you're worried about Oda not letting Kizaru shine, I don't think you have to worry
:yearight:
Not worried, just find it strange that beating Sentomaru is going to be the peak of his portrayal. There's like 8 characters stronger than Sentomaru in the island and Oda is trying to gas Sentomaru with hyperbole. The next person Kizaru fights has to have the strongest neck in the world.

Yeah just like Primebeard shit his pants when he sensed young Oden
Whitebeard simply acknowledged someone is dangerous
Luffy‘s life flashed before his eyes😭😭

We don't even know for a fact if Luffy is referring to Kizaru yet, wouldn't be the first or second time Oda has used misdirection like this.
That’s how you know you’re on full copium mode, seething and malding at the prospect of Admiral greatness
Are you gonna celebrate Sentimaru blocking Kizaru now that you’ve seen how scared Luffy is
:luffylaugh:

Whitebeard simply acknowledge someone is dangerous
Luffy‘s life flashed before his eyes😭😭

That’s how you know you’re on full copium mode, seething and malding at the prospect of Admiral greatness
Are you gonna celebrate Sentimaru blocking Kizaru now that you’ve seen how scared Luffy is
:luffylaugh:
You're exaggerating like crazy, Luffy sensed a powerful presence that he didn't expect, nothing more.

If "Admiral greatness" counts as Kizaru's lightspeed kick being blocked effortlessly by a laughing Sentomaru, then yeah, sure.

You're exaggerating like crazy, Luffy sensed a powerful presence that he didn't expect, nothing more.
Are you trying to rationalize something for the first time in your life ass-kun
I’m proud of you

If "Admiral greatness" counts as Kizaru's lightspeed kick being blocked effortlessly by a laughing Sentomaru, then yeah, sure.
I will let Luffy judge the situation😂