One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Who said anything about Saturn? Your shit strawman isn't working lmao.

As for everything else you said, it wouldn't be very good misdirection if the less intelligent individuals like yourself didn't fall for it, Oda has done this type of shit many times, a prominent example is Zunesha appearing in Wano with Oda making it seem like Zunesha is who the Gorosei are referring to
Luffy finally noticed Saturn on the ship, man. Saturn exuded an overwhelming aura in this chapter.

Just like Shanks was shitting himself after seeing Kid's power until he wasn't.

Luffy clearly is worried for Axe boy as he shit himself in G5 form when Lucci's handgun negged Sento too and again Sento is blocking Kizaru.
I know you cant really read
but context is important
shanks is concerned due to the death of his allied members
luffy is concerned someone powerful arrived.

I know you cant really read
but context is important
shanks is concerned due to the death of his allied members
luffy is concerned someone powerful arrived.
I know you are dumb but Kizaru is currently abusing his light powers vs Luffy's allies same as Kid was abusing his magnetic powers vs Shanks's allies.

So Its a random VA then? :milaugh:

-Chapter titled "Admiral Kizaru"
-The only strong person who invaded the Island is Kizaru
-Luffy says "There's light coming from below"
-Luffy looking down from where the light is coming
-Luffy then states that the person is extremely powerful.
Yeah its definitely not Kizaru, how did we dumbfucks fall for this :josad:
Just a glimpse of the pathetic losers coping about Admirals on a daily basis
:milaugh:

Honestly, I don't even think it's a weird answer from Oda, the guy asked if people would think he's a Lolicon if he gets petrified by Boa, and Oda says "nah the ability is universal".

Whatever emotion you feel towards her will get you petrified.

It could be lust (WG Agent), admiration (Usopp), pity (Franky). etc. etc.
Yep, this is what he was going for imo, which is why we have to remember phrasing in another language is important, plus he was asked a specific question "will i be treated as a pedo if i get turned to stone?", which he basically just says "no" because Hancock's powers are not just based on "just" lustful attraction.

Again, weird question, and weird answer because of the question.

abusing his powers by doing what , confronting sentomaru ?
can you read what shanks stated as opposed to what luffy said.
So Luffy needs to say ''someone very strong is going to do some damage to my allies'' , is that what you want to hear? :gokulaugh:Luffy can clearly understand his allies are in trouble as strong person is not fighting him but fighting his weak allies.

Wasn’t Luffy the strongest in your book
Look how he shat his pants from the weakest C3. If this was Akainu then condom would’ve passed out on the spot
Wow are you trying to make it out that Luffy won't square up to this guy or even Akainu if it comes to it.

Take your W on Yonko fans but don't go being a retard.