One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I don't think Luffy's reaction means Kizaru is the strongest character he ever faced considering how inconsistent COO is in this series, but it being the chapter ending cliffhanger is mean to be genuine hype for Kizaru's strenght at this state of the series, that's it.
He went full disco ball, that's why all is engulfed in light.
Post automatically merged:

zoro is the strongest ally on the island right now

kizaru is on the island, luffy is not

this is zoros fight
He gets 1 chapter max to prove himself.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The incident that will shock the world is Luffy pulling the Kid treatment on Kizaru, mark my words
Don't think I will. Ain't no way Oda drawing a full fight between top tiers in an expedition arc, nor is Luffy taking out a top tier so quickly. Unless Vegapunk neutralizes Kizaru'a powers or something but still don't see it happening.

I don't think Luffy's reaction means Kizaru is the strongest character he ever faced considering how inconsistent COO is in this series, but it being the chapter ending cliffhanger is mean to be genuine hype for Kizaru's strenght at this state of the series, that's it.
Regardless of what happens in 1091, this reaction is clearly more than enough to hype up Kizaru. Luffy having that reaction/fear means Kizaru is at that level.

Even with Kid vs Shanks, Kid was at that level and was hyped up by Shanks' reaction. Regardless of what Shanks did, Kid was at that level.

Now, it could go either way as I mentioned earlier. Either there is a decent fight or Luffy destroys Kizaru.

Don't think I will. Ain't no way Oda drawing a full fight between top tiers in an expedition arc, nor is Luffy taking out a top tier so quickly. Unless Vegapunk neutralizes Kizaru'a powers or something but still don't see it happening.
The Egghead incident that will shock the entire world is not Luffy taking Vegapunk as hostage. This is already in the news.
The tension has not been built towards this.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I like the stark contrast in this chapter

Doberman looks very nervous and stiff, while Kizaru is respectful but much more casual in his demeanor and actually talking back.

I think Doberman and Saturn conversation is how Admirals haters see the relationship between admirals and the gorosei lol.
@Elder Lee Hung @Extravlad @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @The White Crane @EmperorKinyagi
I really appreciate how Saturn loosens up around Kizaru. I think there’s a modicum of respect for the man. He doesn’t cause trouble like Sakazuki, isn’t a traitor like Kuzan, and volunteers to go after their enemies (Sabaody). I can’t imagine Saturn reacting that way to Sakazuki if he told Saturn “no”.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The Egghead incident that will shock the entire world is not Luffy taking Vegapunk as hostage. This is already in the news.
The tension has not been built towards this.

But what I mentioned isn't Vega being a hostage, but betraying the WG and outright joining the SHs. Saturn is also there and something might happen to him since "the highest power of the WG" submitting or something will also shock people.

I just don't tust Oda doing anything lengthy with Luffy and Kizaru. I tend to keep expectations almost non existent.

But what I mentioned isn't Vega being a hostage, but betraying the WG and outright joining the SHs. Saturn is also there and something might happen to him since "the highest power of the WG" submitting or something will also shock people.

I just don't tust Oda doing anything lengthy with Luffy and Kizaru. I tend to keep expectations almost non existent.
Let's see