One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
People noticed? For all the Seraphim hype, Saint Garcia didn't list then as a priority target.

Either the Gorosei don't rate the Seraphim as highly or he is counting on York to make more.

I am not sure if the Seraphim's or at least all of them will go to the WG.

S-Snake is very likely staying with Luffy

People noticed? For all the Seraphim hype, Saint Garcia didn't list then as a priority target.

Either the Gorosei don't rate the Seraphim as highly or he is counting on York to make more.

They only care about the Mother Flame, because Imu wants it. Anything else is disposable. Even Kizaru is disposable. Question is whether we see a change of heart in Kizaru since he was listening in on the conversation. He should know he's disposable.

Seraphims are great but they’re not the same as the power to destroy an island and flood all those below you at your leisure.

Admiral when they are profiting from the system "not my problem" Also Admiral when their freind/family is in danger "I have idea" Lmao. But Waturne be like " not my problem, you shall do as told anyway"

That’s all what I needed to hear. You think admirals are beneath yonkos and they could get 1 shotted, there lies the problem. It’s been stated time and time again that admirals are relative to yonkos, it’s people who think like you who needs to keep their expectations in check, not the admiral fans.
My friend you forgot Greenbull's genuine fear reaction to Shanks, the one who one shot Kid, Killer and the rest of the crew

The problem with admirals fans is they automatically assume that admirals are equal to yonko when the manga has recently introduced the Gorosei and Imu as potential end of story villains

Frankly, everyone was unimpressive as hell

Yonko Luffy did NOTHING, absolutely ZERO, even though he was with Lucci who should be pretty strong
We don't know if he used Gear 5 and/or Adv CoC
But still it's pretty bad

Zoro was impressive in fending off two Seraphims in 1vs2 while having Lucci and Kaku as deadweights to protect
But he did that briefly, and after that he didn't do anything really worth note
Like Luffy, we don't know if he used Adv CoC

Sanji was unable to leave any concrete damage, despite being the one who was the most pumped on for the fight...

But likewise he didn't suffer any concrete damage
Using his exoskeleton, he even no-sold one hit from S Shark

We also don't know many things, i.e., how Kaku and Nico Robin got injured, if Jinbe faced a Seraphim, how the fights actually went...

Everything is inconclusive
And unclear
Really bad writing

My friend you forgot Greenbull's genuine fear reaction to Shanks, the one who one shot Kid, Killer and the rest of the crew

The problem with admirals fans is they automatically assume that admirals are equal to yonko when the manga has recently introduced the Gorosei and Imu as potential end of story villains
Yonko Teach with his entire crew was forced to apologize to Kuzan. Yonko Teach was deeply afraid of old Rayleigh. Yonko Luffy is shitting his pants with just the arrival of Kizaru.
“Yes Luffy can 1 shot Kizaru“ 😅

People always assumed Kid would be the one to lead us there, but right now it's looking like Law is the one who knows and will probably tell Luffy he was heading there next time we see him

Yup yup, its where I think all of this starts to come to head. Burned Man Territory/4th RP leads is probably that island, then that potentially segues to a big conflict with the 4 Yonko either there or Lodestar or something.

its interesting because im still not entirely sure what Elbaf will be about at this point, just a few ideas.

Admiral when they are profiting from the system "not my problem" Also Admiral when their freind/family is in danger "I have idea" Lmao. But Waturne be like " not my problem, you shall do as told anyway"
yep
Post automatically merged:

Frankly, everyone was unimpressive as hell

Yonko Luffy did NOTHING, absolutely ZERO, even though he was with Lucci who should be pretty strong
We don't know if he used Gear 5 and/or Adv CoC
But still it's pretty bad

Zoro was impressive in fending off two Seraphims in 1vs2 while having Lucci and Kaku as deadweights to protect
But he did that briefly, and after that he didn't do anything really worth note
Like Luffy, we don't know if he used Adv CoC

Sanji was unable to leave any concrete damage, despite being the one who was the most pumped on for the fight...

But likewise he didn't suffer any concrete damage
Using his exoskeleton, he even no-sold one hit from S Shark

We also don't know many things, i.e., how Kaku and Nico Robin got injured, if Jinbe faced a Seraphim, how the fights actually went...

Everything is inconclusive
And unclear
Really bad writing
Here is proof Sanji doesnt care about fucking kids.Fuck Oda.

Yup yup, its where I think all of this starts to come to head. Burned Man Territory/4th RP leads is probably that island, then that potentially segues to a big conflict with the 4 Yonko either there or Lodestar or something.

its interesting because im still not entirely sure what Elbaf will be about at this point, just a few ideas.
Elbaf will be an all out war, just like marineford. Luffy does some severe damage to WG that can't be ignored before he runs away to Elbaf. That's my interpretation anyway.

And this very chapter sort of confirms it, they want to head for Elbaf. It's 100% confirmed as they might still battle it out, but all signs point to Elbaf being the place for the next big war. Expecting many chapters there.

Luffy's carrying shit, Franky and Lilith are needed to fly the vegaforce and Sunny, so what is Bonney doing with them?
Perfect opportunity for someone to steal something from the Sunny. :hapnoel:

Since Lucci likely leaked the plan to escape to Elbaf, the world Government would be a good enemy for the straw hats on that island.