Status
Not open for further replies.
between us flower

i don't think you'd use emotional manipulation to achieve your goal since we've started playing. and you're an astute listener, you know it's ruin your credibility and i couldn't take your cry seriously in games
it's similar to ratchet's indie meta being an obvious tell he's being truthful about the claims

(and for players - this is a decent point of reference for future games. if you can weed out this, with players she keeps in mind on a more personal standing on outside games, people like her tend to avoid this once it's been stated. plus she knows i will absolutely lose it if endgame it was lmao)

but i don't know whether this is alignment indicative or not. may have to wait for future games with you

I mean Reloaded is my big scum read - but it might be due to not understanding his trolling.
Dr. Prof vs. Kerk/Ratchet - I really feels like it need to be resolved.
T-Pein - being so inactive is jus so weird for me. Because I play with him more than most at this point.
Flower - is looking terrible today. Especially following their reaction yesterday.

between us flower

i don't think you'd use emotional manipulation to achieve your goal since we've started playing. and you're an astute listener, you know it's ruin your credibility and i couldn't take your cry seriously in games
it's similar to ratchet's indie meta being an obvious tell he's being truthful about the claims

(and for players - this is a decent point of reference for future games. if you can weed out this, with players she keeps in mind on a more personal standing on outside games, people like her tend to avoid this once it's been stated. plus she knows i will absolutely lose it if endgame it was lmao)

but i don't know whether this is alignment indicative or not. may have to wait for future games with you
Flower used frustration as scum to avoid wagon in the Bleach game. I’ve read her frustration genuine here. But it’s not out of her wheelhouse.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I mean Reloaded is my big scum read - but it might be due to not understanding his trolling.
Dr. Prof vs. Kerk/Ratchet - I really feels like it need to be resolved.
T-Pein - being so inactive is jus so weird for me. Because I play with him more than most at this point.
Flower - is looking terrible today. Especially following their reaction yesterday.
Ok we lynch Flower today I was amped and my Vig shot became unblockable somehow Flower survived this...
Both TAC and Reloaded are clear on ability and flavor for TAC - maybe one can be scum but not both there is no way both as scum use a refill and amp on me
Onii confims i was both refilled and amped last night - I used my Vig shot which was amped by reloaded as an unblockable meaning i was not being stopped by a roleblock but flower survived a shot on her

Status
Not open for further replies.