Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Idk. I’m scared one or both of you is scum lol. I feel like you Town read Pot stronger than is justified.

And I’m paranoid you’re healed and won’t resolve now lol.
Well firstly, I feel like it makes perfect sense to heal me? Also if there is one scum between us it would be me, surely? You don't think scum Pot would heal me for cred? I can't imagine he would.

I don't think my town read is egregious. Scum Pot is low confidence, he has talked about this before, wherein he struggles with thread presence and wants to be able to contribute more. This Pot does not come across that way. Now it's possible he just changed overnight but I'm going to suggest not so, and moreover his claim is fairly compelling. In other words, git gud.

I'm not sure why you expect me to survive all that long. Especially with our PoE being similar, unless you're way off as is there is a good chance we are getting more scum flips sooner than later, no?

@ConquistadoR Where are you at?

My reservation with Cakewalker is that I can see them playing like a clown as town too - I've just been off a game with them where they got themselves lynched because they couldn't follow an optimal track to save their lives.
Yes, her play as townie did not make any sense to me in DD Mafia where we 3 were town together.

Though her actions today do not make sense to me both from perspective of her being town and her being scum - for starters fake claiming fake tracker when there is already one claimed and semi-confirmed does not seem like a good idea.

Literally second paragraph. If you're going to be over reactive and emotional enough to use your truth tell and want to be read as town, least you could do is read the game.
@Ratchet you feel confident enough to say I didn't react to Flower's truth tell but that's untrue. How come you're fine agreeing with unchecked things Flower says?

Ratchet

Yes, her play as townie did not make any sense to me in DD Mafia where we 3 were town together.

Though her actions today do not make sense to me both from perspective of her being town and her being scum - for starters fake claiming fake tracker when there is already one claimed and semi-confirmed does not seem like a good idea.
I think she needs to full claim at least.

Which reads do you find hog wash? You're free to dispute them. All you've done this game is throw out names here and there with no push or reason.
You can reread the discussion you and I had yesterday if you want. The one where you blatantly ignored that Saka had no scum motivation in his claims.

So tell me, what has your flip resolved for you, since you wanted it so badly?

Ratchet

@Ratchet you feel confident enough to say I didn't react to Flower's truth tell but that's untrue. How come you're fine agreeing with unchecked things Flower days?
Where did I say that? I said you reacted differently, which you did. If it's a legitimate reaction, I can certainly empathise, I think it's shit too, but I can't help but suspect you're more annoyed about it now because it's undermining your wincon.

Now i am not going to make a case out of that. I don't have a case to make. But we're in Day 4, I think your PoE is off and you're in scum range, me having some reservations about your slot is entirely fair no? What have you done that I should be reading you as town over?

Well firstly, I feel like it makes perfect sense to heal me? Also if there is one scum between us it would be me, surely? You don't think scum Pot would heal me for cred? I can't imagine he would.

I don't think my town read is egregious. Scum Pot is low confidence, he has talked about this before, wherein he struggles with thread presence and wants to be able to contribute more. This Pot does not come across that way. Now it's possible he just changed overnight but I'm going to suggest not so, and moreover his claim is fairly compelling. In other words, git gud.

I'm not sure why you expect me to survive all that long. Especially with our PoE being similar, unless you're way off as is there is a good chance we are getting more scum flips sooner than later, no?
If one is scum it would be you yes lol.

Pot made reads in the OP Mash game. He’s been a little more proactive here but I don’t think it’s dramatically so. I remember feeling similarly about him that game, where I also kept him as slight town (a large part bc you kept also Town reading him) and then you were both scum lol.

My paranoia of you is tied to worrying my reads are off lol. Especially the more days we get into without a mafia team flip.

And what have I done here? Yeah I'm pissed you do it because I consider it cheating and you being emotional like this is unbecoming. But then I shifted to trying and working with you, trying to interact about Tac, and you chose to ignore me.
Sorry that I'm being emotional after I tried clearing a guy yesterday, you guys making him a wagon and pushing him so much he gave up while I was working, then I came home from work, had no food, played the game with one hand from my phone because I had an accident at work, then I was done because Saka didn't help his case at all, then I track Nat to clear my paranoia, then Muugen hounds me for a fourth day and got even Prof to vote me up.

Ratchet

If one is scum it would be you yes lol.

Pot made reads in the OP Mash game. He’s been a little more proactive here but I don’t think it’s dramatically so. I remember feeling similarly about him that game, where I also kept him as slight town (a large part bc you kept also Town reading him) and then you were both scum lol.

My paranoia of you is tied to worrying my reads are off lol. Especially the more days we get into without a mafia team flip.
That would be terrible news!

Status
Not open for further replies.