Status
Not open for further replies.
You can reread the discussion you and I had yesterday if you want. The one where you blatantly ignored that Saka had no scum motivation in his claims.

So tell me, what has your flip resolved for you, since you wanted it so badly?
I literally just reposted my current thoughts on the game, Nat. Come on.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If you’re here tomorrow I’m lynching you. D5 rule I set and broke in JJk lol.. For the love of god faction kill me plz
Do you see the flaw in this line of reasoning? Especially knowing that I'm not going to be here Day 5? I'll be frank - if you need to get a flip then go for it, my efficacy is going to be limited this game regardless. But you surely don't expect scum to kill me if you tell them you will lynch me the day after. If you absolutely must pursue this, let me know now and I'll claim, not to convince you, but to offer some motivation to kill me before Night 5.

Do you see the flaw in this line of reasoning? Especially knowing that I'm not going to be here Day 5? I'll be frank - if you need to get a flip then go for it, my efficacy is going to be limited this game regardless. But you surely don't expect scum to kill me if you tell them you will lynch me the day after. If you absolutely must pursue this, let me know now and I'll claim, not to convince you, but to offer some motivation to kill me before Night 5.
Lmao I was joking (mostly)

And have considered that line of thinking

Sacred Word. 100"% truth. these sort of gimmicks, is why a lot of male players dont like female players and dont treat us with the same respect. good job. im putting you on ignore
You must have been playing in a god awful forum/environment to have this opinion.
disrespectful folks will treat others without respect regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.