Status
Not open for further replies.
He had twelve votes because people were on autopilot because of Katakuri and TwO RoLEBlocKers

No, no. I am eagerly awaiting your TAC "case". Go for it.
Two role blockers, a role crush, and a jailer. Don't under sell what had been claimed.

Do we need cases to vote someone now? I didn't know that was a requirement. Nor did I ever say I was going to drop a case on him. I did say he needed to be looked at and I'd iso him at some point.

I'll wait your case on me, though, since that seems to be your expectation.

You haven't provided any case on me and this is the first time you've actually provided posts of mine you've 'disliked'. You've pushed no one, and have allowed mislynches all while saying 'oh no don't vote that person he's town'.
Blatant lie, or do you have selective memory from just yesterday?

I mean @Natalija can you still say Flower caught Saka when she's making these posts?
Nono, I think he's town and I think she is town.

I'm doing a scenario with you because you're saying they're teammates and I think your reasoning is faulty.

If you believe Flowa is scum, then scum Flowa basically forced a claim out of scum Saka, which resulted in getting him lynched. In which universe would she do that L O L
I guess we wait for the flip then.
Refusal to think noted
Where am I not thinking? You've been dealing with my slot in bad faith this entire game. You are already trying to discredit a Flower push if Saka flips wolf without even seeing the flip. That doesn't sound like you're trying to get me to think, it seems like you're trying to get ahead and do some damage control.
- Make it make sense Dest
- I guess we see the flip

You're not trying to justify your positions at all, when I tell you your "scum team" makes no sense, you back off.
There's no backing off, I'm just not having a fucking pointless conversation with you right now. I explained why Flower COULD be mates with Saka. I didn't say it was proven, I said we should LOOK at her if Saka flips wolf. Then you immediately start working on discrediting that possibility and accuse me of not thinking. What the fuck do you want me to do? You're the only one who thinks Saka is flipping town, so you don't get any say tomorrow on anyone if Saka does flip wolf. You're trying to tell me I'd be wrong in Flower being wolf, despite me being right about Saka if he flips wolf, while you'd be wrong in the first place. None of your logic makes sense or is a progress I can follow, and I'm not sure what the point is from all this. Feels like a waste of time to talk about what ifs when we don't have a fucking flip.
Your explanation as to why they might be teammates is that she pulled stuff like it before to "prove" their abilities. It's a bad explanation because in that scenario she started a fire and ended up getting a teammate lynched D3.

@Dr. Watson Not sure on X, I kinda feel like he has been happy with the directions town has taken and he hasn't really seemed to have the bit between his teeth. I haven't read everything, but on play I think he is within scum range.
that's what i was pingy about; i mentioned his accuracy over his previous statements and when town he's usually never that consistent

he seems to be a coin flip this game, it seems

guess if you're town we tango with him

Two role blockers, a role crush, and a jailer. Don't under sell what had been claimed.

Do we need cases to vote someone now? I didn't know that was a requirement. Nor did I ever say I was going to drop a case on him. I did say he needed to be looked at and I'd iso him at some point.

I'll wait your case on me, though, since that seems to be your expectation.
So, you won't case anyone?

I don't even need to case you then, you're not even interested in solving :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.