Status
Not open for further replies.
But you were wolf reading me before this point; this can't be your whole case on me? Me calling Flower wolf was linked to Saka being wolf. You didn't like my logic linking Flower and Saka, but I was wrong on Saka, so obviously my logic is going to be wrong.

If you feel like you have this game solved, and your the most vocal player, how come your just content letting town mislynch? You said you weren't even going to bother last day because Saka was the lynch. Your apathy allowing mislynches doesn't match the confidence you have when talking about your reads and voice this game.
It's not the whole case, but it's a prime example as to why you aren't town. Care to claim?

I said I wasn't going to bother, then I made 300 posts trying to change everyone's mind. You can try twisting it all you like, but everyone here saw it. You're the one who's been happily on the mislynches here.

So, you won't case anyone?

I don't even need to case you then, you're not even interested in solving :kobeha:
Maybe I'll case someone, but I haven't really been doing that anymore. You can ask @Ratchet that I've been trying to change my town game up a bit.

I think this is done in bad faith, Nat. You certainly haven't cased me. Didn't know not casing equals not interested in solving.

Status
Not open for further replies.