Status
Not open for further replies.
When i compare you to the pokemon game, you were more commanding and moving the thread there. Even when you were constantly getting resurrected, you were the town leader.

But here you've been mostly sheeping Muugen.
I mean, that was a uber townie, town MVP, game for me, though. I think I've definitely tried to direct traffic this game.

I do take offense to you saying I sheeped Muugen. Ha. I don't think it's strange that you feel that way. Muugen and I always play friendly in games together and in this game, I town read him. In Pokemon I felt he was wolf, so wasn't as willing to go along with him. I'm not even completely sure which reads or pushes you felt I sheeped from him.

I also hate how she dipped after all of this and wasn't answering questions or being helpful.

[Vote Cakewalker]

Claiming tracker out of nowhere, then claiming redirect, doesn't sit well with me.
It almost seems like this day should be between Cake and Mono. Cake is either lying about Muugen being on Pero, or she's telling the truth, meaning Mono redirected Muugen to Pero.

I mean, that was a uber townie, town MVP, game for me, though. I think I've definitely tried to direct traffic this game.

I do take offense to you saying I sheeped Muugen. Ha. I don't think it's strange that you feel that way. Muugen and I always play friendly in games together and in this game, I town read him. In Pokemon I felt he was wolf, so wasn't as willing to go along with him. I'm not even completely sure which reads or pushes you felt I sheeped from him.
He started the ekko wagon. And he was also the one that started the whole "Saka can't be town cause no way two rbs town" thing.

You even alludes to it here lol

Bro how the fuck did Muugen stay top town read while I became bottom of the list???
- Muugen and Dest both Saka top town reads
- Muugen and Dest vote Saka
- Muugen top town read
- Dest top wolf read
- MATH

Your read on me? You read me fairly well and showed no interest whatsoever to analyze my play around Saka and even called us team mates which made no sense cuz in what world am I getting my team mate to claim just for him to fuck up and get us both lynched. Tf.

He started the ekko wagon. And he was also the one that started the whole "Saka can't be town cause no way two rbs town" thing.

You even alludes to it here lol
Yes, he started the Ekko wagon, but that was a policy lynch. I also think Ekko played poorly and was rightfully lynched.

I didn't sheep Saka, though, since his claim didn't seem to fit.

I'm not alluding to Muufen starting the Saka wagon, I'm calling out Saka wolf reading me and town reading Muugen for doing the exact same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.