Act 3 will end in chapter 987 or 988 with Luffy and Kidd beaten by Kaido, Law and Co beaten by BM.

Marco and Co won't make it in time since it takes a day or two to travel through Wano till Onigashima.

Act 4 starts with Marco and Co hearing that alliance lost ahd will executed in wano.
Honestly even wondering if this is possible. Barely anything has even started and there are like 10+ perspectives just on the protagonist side. I'll be surprised if it ends before Chapter 1000

I brought this up a while ago. Dressrosa had like 20 chapters of setup for battles and that was with 3x less characters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think that maybe some are ancient giants like the first 4 we saw and some are maybe hybrids, like half regular giant and half ancient giant since haccha was taller than a usual gaint

or maybe there's another branch of giant in addition to the type the yeti cool brothers are...

though the one that was laughing 'jukikiki' looked zoan like

well time will tell
Yes, but i think all of them was actually a human-giant (looks like the human-form hatcha numbers).

Yes, but i think all of them was actually a human-giant (looks like the human-form hatcha numbers).
I like the theory that they were all normal humans and we're successfully gigantified. They have horns like oars and we know the giantification process meant to turn humans into Oni Giants, as evidenced by Punk Hazards signs and Oni skull.

Then they probably just have devil fruit powers on top of it

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
About the Supernovas, I don´t know if im the only one but I feeling like the other supernovas still lacks in some cool skills/move+haki overall. Right now only Luffy,Law and Zoro showing haki based attacks, Kid most like joining soon, but what is with Apoo,Capone,Hawkins and co? Also I find little sad that at least one supernova don´t have skills like Moonwalker,finger pistol or Soru. These things are basic skills in new world, even random ministers of Big mom could use these, yet I kinda feel it sad that neither one of the Supernova or one of the beast pirates have some skills yet. I hope Oda add more like these things soon, at most for zoan based fighter would fit more something like soru and co.

I already kinda dislike it how Oda don´t use haki portrayal for Capone back then in WCi, we never get the feeling that Capone was using well haki(let say CoA who probably could push his defensive). Same goes probably for Apoo and Hawkins, Oda should make something to work about haki based attacks for these characters. Devilfruit are still good but we know haki is very important too...
If oda use CoA to other supernovas other than luffy, so oda should use CoA to the other supernovas as well.

I think oda like to let the community do a powerscaling, especially the supernovas.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I like the theory that they were all normal humans and we're successfully gigantified. They have horns like oars and we know the giantification process meant to turn humans into Oni Giants, as evidenced by Punk Hazards signs and Oni skull.

Then they probably just have devil fruit powers on top of it
I dont think the numbers was actually a gigantified human.

I dont think the numbers was actually a gigantified human.
Idk, imo it's the only thing that makes sense. They aren't normal giants, as evidenced by Kids comments on them. They have horns like the Oni Giants, but look nothing like them and actually still look human.

Punk Hazards gigantfication research has to pay off, and it has yet to. I really don't think they are a unique species per say. Hatcha looks like an average human who is larger than Giants and has horns like the Oni. Kaido to me might be a failed child in the process (not as big but still huge).
Post automatically merged:

"spontaneous plan" apparently is 982's title

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Idk, imo it's the only thing that makes sense. They aren't normal giants, as evidenced by Kids comments on them. They have horns like the Oni Giants, but look nothing like them and actually still look human.

Punk Hazards gigantfication research has to pay off, and it has yet to. I really don't think they are a unique species per say. Hatcha looks like an average human who is larger than Giants and has horns like the Oni. Kaido to me might be a failed child in the process (not as big but still huge).
So if you have that kind of opinion, can i say that Black Maria also a gigantified human too?