General & Others Luffy haki training 3.0

Will luffy go through a 3rd haki training phase? During the timeskip luffy learned the basics of haki

He learned advanced forms of each basically all in preparation for kaido

What if luffy has to train his haki even farther for imu or whoever the final villain is? Starting off with advancing his observation with kizaru

The basic applications observation haki include
  • Presence sensing
  • Strength sensing
  • Emotion sensing
  • Intent sensing
So maybe he’ll end up mastering other branches of observation even if it’s just 1 more. Maybe fujitora level presence sensing idk

As for armament idk how specifically he’ll learn it but maybe he’ll learn how black weapons are cremated and apply what learned to himself. Kinda like how he was taught ryou/barrier armament. Not saying he would permanently turn his skin black but idk. There might be a non weapon user allocation. Maybe like big mom in a weird way

As for conquerors I think shanks and Roger are able to shut down devil fruits similar to how Blackbeard’s yami fruit does

Let's look at the tale of the tape

Speed - Kizaru
Strength - Kizaru naturally based on bigger body but Luffy is stronger in Gear 3/4
Endurance - n/a
Experience - Kizaru
Highest peak - Luffy
Battle IQ - Luffy
Durability - Luffy for blunt attack resistance
Weapons - Kizaru
DF - Luffy I suppose (?)
Haki - Luffy atm

They should be competitive but overall I'd say Luffy wins already without any training.

But Kizaru has that Frieza lazer beam through the heart attack. It might not be a problem for Luffy but that shit 100 % blows a hole through Franky or Usopp like nothing, it's like how Zoro could handle Kaidos wind blades that took of Kikus arm. And if Luffy gets distracted then he might get a few holes like Marco in Marineford.

Let's look at the tale of the tape

Speed - Kizaru
Strength - Kizaru naturally based on bigger body but Luffy is stronger in Gear 3/4
Endurance - n/a
Experience - Kizaru
Highest peak - Luffy
Battle IQ - Luffy
Durability - Luffy for blunt attack resistance
Weapons - Kizaru
DF - Luffy I suppose (?)
Haki - Luffy atm

They should be competitive but overall I'd say Luffy wins already without any training.

But Kizaru has that Frieza lazer beam through the heart attack. It might not be a problem for Luffy but that shit 100 % blows a hole through Franky or Usopp like nothing, it's like how Zoro could handle Kaidos wind blades that took of Kikus arm. And if Luffy gets distracted then he might get a few holes like Marco in Marineford.
what feat or panel indicates kizaru is physically stronger than luffy

Apollo

The Sol King
I believe it was stated that only top tier CoO fighters can keep up with Kizaru in a proper fight. So he'll probably work on that + getting used to G5 lasting longer than it usually does.

so luffy needs a powerup to beat kizaru ? lol
If kizaru has a certain type of hax maybe
:kayneshrug:
Maybe it wouldn’t be against kizaru specifically but I do think it’s possible he might develop his observation haki further this arc
I believe it was stated that only top tier CoO fighters can keep up with Kizaru in a proper fight. So he'll probably work on that + getting used to G5 lasting longer than it usually does.
He’s take kizaru out with his g5 version of king cobra
:pepebusi:

Also with their being 3 islands after wano so maybe he’ll develop another advanced form on each island
  1. Egghead: observation
  2. Elbaf: armament
  3. The island law was supposed to go: conquerors

Also with their being 3 islands after wano so maybe he’ll develop another advanced form on each island
  1. Egghead: observation
  2. Elbaf: armament
  3. The island law was supposed to go: conquerors
Luffy’s haki is already perfect, if he needs extra pay to defeat kizaru then it means kizaru is the strongest

If luffy needs a new form of haki to defeat kizaru, explain how other top tiers (kaido) would defeat kizaru
There will likely be other ways maybe luffy just chooses the most difficult path in order to grow even stronger
Kinda like he wanted to beat katakuri at his own game and wanted to develop future sight