General & Others Luffy haki training 3.0

Oda spent 3 arcs in a row that fs is peak CoO ability
You just need to master it to sustain it for hours and hours like katakuri or see longer than 5 seconds ahead

He unlocked Fs against Katakuri and will master it against Kizary
He unlocked adcoa in Udon training & unlocked CoC coating against kaido but will master both against Teach

H

Herrera95

Oda spent 3 arcs in a row that fs is peak CoO ability
3?

FS was introduced in WCI and used again at Wano. I don't recall FS being used on Egghead and even if it was used I don't recall giving the same importance to it. Maybe you are talking about Dressrosa? Fujitora was definitely using FS to know the correct answer in that gambling game.

And I disagree about Oda being clear that FS is peak CoO. For now it is the highest level that we know but we are not sure if it is the peak or not.

There will likely be other ways maybe luffy just chooses the most difficult path in order to grow even stronger
Kinda like he wanted to beat katakuri at his own game and wanted to develop future sight
There is a difference. Kata was superior in almost everything. In this scenario luffy is the superior fighter not kizaru

People have a really hard time understanding "This is my peak"
I doubt it. There has to be a Gear 6 for some of the upcoming enemies.

Gear 1 - Blues, first half of Grand Line
Gear 2 & 3 - Second half of Grand Line
Gear 4 - YC, New World
Gear 5 - Yonko and Admirals
Gear 6 - Imu, Blackbeard (maybe Akainu)

H

Herrera95

Gear 4 - YC, New World
Do we have internet 6G already? I don't think so.

Do we have internet 6G already? I don't think so.
We don't but it's not like we aren't smart enough to deduce that there will be 6G and 7G and 8G just like iPhone didn't stop at 5.

Gear 5 should be enough for most yonko and admirals as Kaido was seen as being peak. It might still be competitive but Gear 5 wins. And like in any shonen the next villains have to be even stronger so BB, Imu and perhaps FA Akainu are worthy of Gear 6.

Iโ€™m not saying he is and he doesnโ€™t need to be in order to help luffy develop his observation haki further
Are you talking about developing and refining luffyโ€™s coo or making luffy unlock a new form of haki
Post automatically merged:

Gear 4 - YC, New World
Or maybe
Gear 4= first half of new world
5= second and final half of new world

Are you talking about developing and refining luffyโ€™s coo or making luffy unlock a new form of haki

Or maybe
Gear 4= first half of new world
5= second and final half of new world
Either tbh
Tho I think luffy advancing different branches of haki would be cooler

3?

FS was introduced in WCI and used again at Wano. I don't recall FS being used on Egghead and even if it was used I don't recall giving the same importance to it. Maybe you are talking about Dressrosa? Fujitora was definitely using FS to know the correct answer in that gambling game.

And I disagree about Oda being clear that FS is peak CoO. For now it is the highest level that we know but we are not sure if it is the peak or not.
Shanks also used FS against Kidd, and displayed ability to see about a minute or even couple of minutes into the future, whereas for most other characters we have seen a couple of seconds at most.

C

CensoredbyWG

Observation Coating

Urouges speciality
Mastered only by the few, its gives the calm a fairer just but the rushed gives them a worse fate than coc coating
Its insane how many advanced haki forms oda showed in marineford prior to their explanation.

Mihawk literally showing future to luffy, probably where the "hawk eyes" stuff comes from.

C

CensoredbyWG

Luffy's next power up is related to voice of all things which will explain how and why roger stood at the very top of piracy.

If luffy learns new haki stuff that kaido, whitebeard, big mom and shanks didnt know about, it would look horrible for power scalling agendas.

Bro that's just goofy thinking rationally for half a fucking second.

Don't fucking make it a fOrSkInNiNg by gOdA :whitepress:
Barrier haki and future observation were used on marineford, how is it not foreshadowing?

People have a really hard time understanding "This is my peak"
Well to be fair he said it in terms of DF.

Nevertheless he did reach mastery of all types of haki yet advCoC showโ€™s possibility of growth as shown by Shanks and CoA hardening could also most likely still get better though I see it as something happening gradually not needing training only through fights it shows possible improvement.

Well to be fair he said it in terms of DF.

Nevertheless he did reach mastery of all types of haki yet advCoC showโ€™s possibility of growth as shown by Shanks and CoA hardening could also most likely still get better though I see it as something happening gradually not needing training only through fights it shows possible improvement.
Yeah his haki and devil fruit are probably maxed out right now