Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
빅 엄마는 헬기를 잡고 그녀를 끌어 당깁니다. 그녀는 헬기를 기억하지 않지만, 헬기는 매우 익숙한 있습니다. 헬기는 수조 속에 숨어있다. 키네몬는 물 속에서 고통을 사무라이에 떠나게되어 저장된다. 키네몬은 이제 계획을 세워 블랙 마리아스 저택을 공격하는 시간이라고합니다. 빅마마 해적단은 낙담 쓰러져 버립니다. 마르코 유증 캣 바이퍼는 카이도와 빅마마를 잡아 루피를 지원하고 싶다고 말한다. 그들은 준비를한다. 마지막으로 아뿌 소닉 크래쉬를 사용하여 루피, 카이 도우 조로 킬러를 제치고 있습니다. 아뿌는 하늘을 날 수있다.

Someone posted this lol.
Big mom grabs the helicopter and pulls her She doesn't remember the helicopter, but the helicopter is very familiar. The helicopter is hiding in the tank. Kinemon is saved by leaving pain in the samurai in the water. Kinemon now says it's time to plan and attack the Black Marias mansion. The Big Mama Pirates are discouraged. Marco Bequest Cat Viper says he wants to catch Kai and Big Mama and support Luffy. They prepare. Finally, using Apusonic Crash, they beat the killer with Luffy and Kaidou Zoro. Apu can fly in the sky.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Big mom grabs the helicopter and pulls her She doesn't remember the helicopter, but the helicopter is very familiar. The helicopter is hiding in the tank. Kinemon is saved by leaving pain in the samurai in the water. Kinemon now says it's time to plan and attack the Black Marias mansion. The Big Mama Pirates are discouraged. Marco Bequest Cat Viper says he wants to catch Kai and Big Mama and support Luffy. They prepare. Finally, using Apusonic Crash, they beat the killer with Luffy and Kaidou Zoro. Apu can fly in the sky.

:laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji:
Damn Apoo, beats Killer, Zoro, Luffy and Kaido with Apusonic crash. I guess we underestimated Apoo.

:laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji:
Sounds like:

- BM doesn't recognize chopper (helicopter), but he's familiar
- BMP are embarrassed but pissed
- Marco wants to help the Strawhats beat BM/Kaido, they "prepare" wat.
- Apoo catches up to them hits (idk if beats is proper) Killer, Kid, Zoro and Luffy. Kaidou ironically is Kid. Just more battling it seems in that end.

Take wit a grain of salt as per usual.

I just want to see those two in the next chapter:pepehands:
This gif is hilarious XD

BM looked horrible in 981
That should be an emote. We haven't got alot in the last months... @Bogard what's going on?:kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Leak spoilers from Korean site:

Sanji and his group goes to Big Mom's room and Sanji saw her naked

Source: Goatinformer
So Sanji is dead, huh? :feelscryingman:
Well, can't blame him tho, surviving that is just too much for a man :pepecry:

Last edited:
So those are the spoilers.

- BM grabs Chopper but doesn't recognize him, he hides in his tank
- BMP are annoyed, because they fell down again
- Kinemon wants to attack Black Maria's mansion
- Marco, Izo and Neko prepare for the war against BM and Kaido and want to support Luffy
- Apoo attacks Kid, Luffy, Zoro and Killer again and pushes them away. Apparently Apoo can do stuff in the air.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

- Marco, Izo and Neko prepare for the war against BM and Kaido and want to support Luffy
- Apoo attacks Kid, Luffy, Zoro and Killer again and pushes them away. Apparently Apoo can do stuff in the air.
CAAAAAAAAP

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony

If these are accurate, then other Whitebeard remnants didn't arrive with Marco, Neko, and Izo.

Ok not doubting u for real, share the link.
I would, but it's forbidden to do that. These sites shouldn't be shared unfortunately.
Post automatically merged:

If these are accurate, then other Whitebeard remnants didn't arrive with Marco, Neko, and Izo.
They might arrive later, or something happened to them, because of Weevil.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I would, but it's forbidden to do that. These sites shouldn't be shared unfortunately.
I see :kriwhat:

Which I like. Save them for the final war if anything
They might have heard the news of the alliance and make a surprise entrance later. Although I agree that given the expectation of marines, grand fleet, weevil and possibly BB arriving to the party too, I'd rather them not show up until another arc.