Jujutsu Kaisen 232 SPOILERS

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Instead of having the complete nonsense of “I used Megumi’s souls for a process for some reason.” You could have literally just had Mahoraga be adapted and the last two chapters wouldn’t be needed.
Because then there is no distinguishing between "adapting to UV" and "adapting to Infinity".

Sukuna didn't want any smoke with UV, he used Megumi as the conduit to get Mahoraga adapted with 5 turns.
Here, he himself is the conduit to get Mahoraga adapted to "Infinity".

Meh i take the L but damn this fight was underwhelming
Domain amp spam + domain + mahoraga
Smh
You have been warned, however, and it is totally consistent whether you like it or not. Sukuna can't pass gojo infinity with his techniques why would he bother spamming his fire arrows just to please you? If you really want to complain it was before you had to do it and with Gege for having created a character as cheat as Gojo

nevertheless I still think that we will have a round 3 with a Sukuna which uses its cts and a Gojo nerf without its infinity

Feels a bit like he's trying to reach a specific numbered chapter, or for the finale to coincide with some irl date
Like I thought we would see Yorozu’s tool in this chapter/the wheel spinning section cuz of the whole “true love” narrator stuff when Round 2.

But No! Apparently I have to pointlessly keep wait to find out what Yorozu’s gift was.

If Sukuna doesn’t use Yorozu’s tool or open in the fight I’m gonna be so mad lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Without Prison Realm Sukuna doesn't get as powerful as he is now lmao
Obviously it’s a two way thing

but for now if you put beginning of the show Gojo vs 20 fingers Sukuna without Maho : Sukuna is winning because Gojo will be trapped in open domain and brain taxing will be too much

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
nevertheless I still think that we will have a round 3 with a Sukuna which uses its cts and a Gojo nerf without its infinity
I think Sukuna will be nerfed equally too.
There is no way he's recovering from the Ass whooping & especially that Black Flash that he just recieved.

It's gonna be a repeat of the DE battles' conclusion - with Gojo being attacked by Mahoraga & Nerfed to be around the same level as Sukuna.

You have been warned, however, and it is totally consistent whether you like it or not. Sukuna can't pass gojo infinity with his techniques why would he bother spamming his fire arrows just to please you? If you really want to complain it was before you had to do it and with Gege for having created a character as cheat as Gojo

No, most likely Gojo is dying here and Sukuna is dying in an unorthodox fashion

Obviously it’s a two way thing

but for now if you put beginning of the show Gojo vs 20 fingers Sukuna without Maho : Sukuna is winning because Gojo will be trapped in open domain and brain taxing will be too much
How?
Sukuna does have the superior domain in that it can dismantle Gojo's barrier from the outside

But the only reason Gojo was on his knees after their last clash was because Mahoraga destroyed IV.

No 10 Shadows = No victory condition for Sukuna against start of manga Gojo

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR SUKUNA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE SUKUNA SHIRT IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL SUKUNA FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A 4 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY SUKUNA IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, GEGE. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MALEVOLENT SHRINE PANEL OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK GOJO. FUCK SUKUNA. FUCK YUJI. FUCK YUTA. FUCK JJK. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!