Jujutsu Kaisen 232 SPOILERS

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
It’s not a matter of power levels, I’ve already said multiple times that I think Gojo beats Heian Sukuna.

The problem is that I’m bored and I WANT TO FUCKING KNOW WHAT OPEN IS lmao.

Like I’m not gonna lie to you guys, if only Mahoraga is adapted to Gojo and not Sukuna and we don’t get to see stuff like Yorozu’s tool and OPEN next week, I’m probably just gonna stop following week to week
there is a reason why domain amplification is the only thing that's been shown to compete with Gojo from Jogo and Hanami til now Sukuna. You can't just bypass Limitless with brute strength so why would you even waste resources or CE with an attack that would be wasteful:

Yes the chapter is fucking fire :gokulaugh:
The last chapter was mid and this one was too.

Like Gege should have just had Mahoraga be adapted after the first summon.

I don’t understand why it’s necessary to have the last two chapters in the fight since we’re literally just back to where we were after the domain clash.

He has it so obviously he will use it, it would be stupid otherwise. With Maho the guy was playing his cards just fine.

Doesn’t change the fact he played Gojo at every turn during the fight and was fighting at his rhythm.

And no need to remind you that without prison realm Gojo wouldn’t have been able to create small domain and it would have been Gojover even sooner
Without Prison Realm Sukuna doesn't get as powerful as he is now lmao

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Like at least have Sukuna use cleave to cut buildings and obfuscate Gojo’s view/distract him like he did in the first couple chapters of the fight.

Like bruh
there is this thing that only Gojo has and that is the 6 eyes. Gojo moves with a blindfold do you think that a smokescreen would do anything.

Like we were literally in a situation where Mahoraga was summoned and both characters couldn’t use their domains two chapters ago.

Instead of having the complete nonsense of “I used Megumi’s soul but only for the adaptation process for some reason.” You could have literally just had Mahoraga be adapted and the last two chapters wouldn’t be needed.

This is dragged out as hell.

Like we were literally in a situation where Mahoraga was summoned and both characters couldn’t use their domains two chapters ago.

Instead of having the complete nonsense of “I used Megumi’s souls for a process for some reason.” You could have literally just had Mahoraga be adapted and the last two chapters wouldn’t be needed.

This is dragged out as hell.
Feels a bit like he's trying to reach a specific numbered chapter, or for the finale to coincide with some irl date

Like at least have Sukuna use cleave to cut buildings and obfuscate Gojo’s view/distract him like he did in the first couple chapters of the fight.

Like bruh
The funny part was when Gege pretended that Red does not use CE and that Sukuna could not react to that but could react to a purple sneak
:gokulaugh: