Jujutsu Kaisen 232 SPOILERS

Because then there is no distinguishing between "adapting to UV" and "adapting to Infinity".

Sukuna didn't want any smoke with UV, he used Megumi as the conduit to get Mahoraga adapted with 5 turns.
Here, he himself is the conduit to get Mahoraga adapted to "Infinity".
No, I understand what happened, but from a writing standpoint there was no reason to have him have to unsummon and resummon Mahoraga or write it so that using Megumi to adapt was only temporary.

It’s dumb lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No, I understand what happened, but from a writing standpoint there was no reason to have him have to unsummon and resummon Mahoraga or write it so that using Megumi to adapt was only temporary.

It’s dumb lol
I think it's because it'll be too easy & predictable if Mahoraga simply adapts to everything in Gojo's arsenal in one go.

Gege clearly wanted to differentiate between UV & Limitless. Maybe UV can be used outside the Domain too and Gojo's gonna use it later on? Idk really tbh.

The decision does sound bad though.

FUCK YOU GEGE

I LOST MY HOUSE
MY FRIENDS
MY GF BECAUSE I BET ON SUKUNA AND WHAT DO YOU DO ?

MAKE HIM A FRAUD ?

FUCK GEGE
FUCK YUJI, FUCK GOJ0, FUCK MEGUMI,, FUCK ALL OF YOU

FUCK JJK
I'm with you my friend, stay strong

LMAOOOOOOOO I DON'T CARE, TAKE YOUR FUCKING L, LITTLE BITCH, GOATJO IS THE GOAT AND LUKUNA JUST A LITTLE FRAUD

I'M NOT GOING TO STOP BULLYING YOU URINATED FAN

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR SUKUNA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE SUKUNA SHIRT IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL SUKUNA FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A 4 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY SUKUNA IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, GEGE. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MALEVOLENT SHRINE PANEL OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK GOJO. FUCK SUKUNA. FUCK YUJI. FUCK YUTA. FUCK JJK. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
No doubt, I have watched S1 3-4 times already.

And I can watch it again. It was perfect, from pacing to development and tension.

I hope we get the same feel in Shibuya arc.
Shibuya Arc is going to fucking slap, idek if im ready for best girl and best boy /:

But seriously speaking JJK S1 was peak Shounen tbh I've watched it a handful times as well haha

didn't even need a 3rd season plot twist....