Jujutsu Kaisen 232 SPOILERS

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
At least vs Mahoraga, Gojo's brain can chill a bit compared to the Domain battles vs Sukuna
He'll still need hell of a lot of RCT, but mostly for his body
RCT works differently no?

Sukuna could use Domain Amplification even with Brain Damage and even used RCT this chapter to heal multiple times. They specifically injured the part of the Brain which helps with DE. Not the brain entirely imo.

You have been warned, however, and it is totally consistent whether you like it or not. Sukuna can't pass gojo infinity with his techniques why would he bother spamming his fire arrows just to please you? If you really want to complain it was before you had to do it and with Gege for having created a character as cheat as Gojo

nevertheless I still think that we will have a round 3 with a Sukuna which uses its cts and a Gojo nerf without its infinity
I would take sukuna s ct working on gojo and losing vs him than being a shaodws merchant @EmperorKinyagi

RCT works differently no?

Sukuna could use Domain Amplification even with Brain Damage and even used RCT this chapter to heal multiple times. They specifically injured the part of the Brain which helps with DE. Not the brain entirely imo.
Oh, I wasn't saying he couldn't have used it anyway. But I was pointing out that, against Sukuna Gojo fried his brain thouroughly, so fighting Maho will give him some time to at least let his brain chill

I would take sukuna s ct working on gojo and losing vs him than being a shaodws merchant @EmperorKinyagi
I would have preferred a close fight where Sukuna uses his CT the whole time but then used 10S at the end to save himself.

Vs

Him using 10 shadows the whole fight and then using his CT at the very end.

Sukuna not bringing out OPEN until Gojo is literally at like 5% HP is lame