Jujutsu Kaisen 232 SPOILERS

At this point, any outcome except both of them killing each other - like the Gojo & Zenin clan heads - will feel fake to me.
Nah, to me it’s still obvious Sukuna wins.

Gojo’s story arc is entirely about Megumi, Megumi is a big part of Sukuna’s but there’s much more setup.

I think I do agree that Sukuna loses 10 shadows here for a metaphorical “killing each other” tho

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nah, to me it’s still obvious Sukuna wins.

Gojo’s story arc is entirely about Megumi, Megumi is a big part of Sukuna’s but there’s much more setup.

I think I do agree that Sukuna loses 10 shadows here for a metaphorical “killing each other” tho
To me, the final finger which Gojo has is pure plot so that Sukuna can revive after dying here.

Yuji will eat it and then defeat a weakened Sukuna in their Innate Domain. While Yuta & co. deal with Kenny.

@ConquistadoR @EmperorKinyagi My Joke Hint is Real Lol:gokulaugh:
Sukuna really got saved by Maho Twice. How u still talk trash when you got saved by other people Technique. not Once but Twice!:lawsigh:
To me, the final finger which Gojo has is pure plot so that Sukuna can revive after dying here.

Yuji will eat it and then defeat a weakened Sukuna in their Innate Domain. While Yuta & co. deal with Kenny.
I think the group will be split into two,
Yuji & co Vs Sukuna, Yuta & co Vs Kenny where in the end Yuji and Yuta are the one who deal the finishing blow

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
How?
Sukuna does have the superior domain in that it can dismantle Gojo's barrier from the outside

But the only reason Gojo was on his knees after their last clash was because Mahoraga destroyed IV.

No 10 Shadows = No victory condition for Sukuna against start of manga Gojo
And how Gojo would have countered Sukuna domain without small ball domain ?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
They are living in Headcanon world.

They give tons of Headcanon Nerfs to Sukuna to make him appear stronger than he actually is.
They will cry foul that Gojo learned to make small domains meanwhile be silent af when you mention Sukuna quite literally observing Gojo from inside Yuji and Megumi and getting all info on him from memories

And that is not mentioning Sukuna abusing 10 shadows bcs he cant win with his own power