Jujutsu Kaisen 232 SPOILERS

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But what about when Gojo was in his domain after the first two clashes he lost?

Sukuna had already granted dismantle to his domain, so he could have used another technique (like the fire arrow).

maybe stuff like the fire arrow wouldn’t get through infinity even when Gojo was in the domain, since it was technically not imbued in the domain?
Yeah. He has to aim it at Gojo himself.

Domain's imbued sure hits are something else. He sure couldve used it.

Just dont think they pack more AttackPower than something he considers the Pinnacle of Jujutsu

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
maybe stuff like the fire arrow wouldn’t get through infinity even when Gojo was in the domain, since it was technically not imbued in the domain?
The sure hit still works. That's how Yorozu was planning on hitting Sukuna with the Perfect Sphere. It doesn't necessarily have to be a technique granted to the domain based on what we know so far. It's a matter of whether Gojo can withstand the arrow or not.

Yeah. He has to aim it at Gojo himself.

Domain's imbued sure hits are something else. He sure couldve used it.

Just dont think they pack more AttackPower than something he considers the Pinnacle of Jujutsu
I don’t think dismantle has more AP than the fire arrow based on what we saw in Shibuya. He could’ve imbued that.

Heck even 10 shadows would have been a better choice to imbue in the domain, since he could lock Gojo in place with Shikigami.
Post automatically merged:

The sure hit still works. That's how Yorozu was planning on hitting Sukuna with the Perfect Sphere. It doesn't necessarily have to be a technique granted to the domain based on what we know so far. It's a matter of whether Gojo can withstand the arrow or not.
I kinda doubt dismantle has more AP than the arrow

But what about when Gojo was in his domain after the first two clashes he lost?

Sukuna had already granted dismantle to his domain, so he could have used another technique (like the fire arrow).

dont treat sukuna's fire technique as some other technique
its just a characteristic of his main technique
it should be imbued in the domain too

dont treat sukuna's fire technique as some other technique
its just a characteristic of his main technique
it should be imbued in the domain too
His fire technique has been pseudo-confirmed as a different CT ever since we found out CTs are stored in the right pre frontal cortex, which also just so happens to be the part of Heian Sukuna’s head that was messed up (definitely not a coincidence).

But even if it is a different CT, I don’t see what stops him from imbuing it to a domain.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don’t think dismantle has more AP than the fire arrow based on what we saw in Shibuya. He could’ve imbued that.

Heck even 10 shadows would have been a better choice to imbue in the domain, since he could lock Gojo in place with Shikigami.
I doubt he can imbue Foreign cursed techniques into his Innate Domain.

But he can use it himself inside his Domain and as Roger pointed out with Sure Hit.

Its a matter of preference. His Domain Sure Hit command is "Cleave for anything with CE, Dismantle for Inanimate Objects".

He was basically attacking Gojo with barrage after barrage of Cleave attacks. When comparing Barrages, they are more Powerful i guess.

I doubt he can imbue Foreign cursed techniques into his Innate Domain.

But he can use it himself inside his Domain and as Roger pointed out with Sure Hit.

Its a matter of preference. His Domain Sure Hit command is "Cleave for anything with CE, Dismantle for Inanimate Objects".

He was basically attacking Gojo with barrage after barrage of Cleave attacks.
But I’m pretty sure Sukuna can use chimera shadow garden? And if his fire arrow is truly another CT altogether (which I think it is cuz of the part of his head where CTs are stored being messed up) then shouldn’t it have it’s own associated domain as well?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I kinda doubt dismantle has more AP than the arrow
It's quality vs quantity. Dismantle can do more damage with numbers while Fire Arrow is a big single hit move akin to Red and Purple. It's a better option to use against Gojo than Dismantle although it's hard to land a proper hit. If Sukuna can use it while Gojo is getting overwhelmed by Dismantle, it probably would've done a lot of damage. I doubt it can kill him even inside the domain though.

His fire technique has been pseudo-confirmed as a different CT
uh no ?
since when did that happen

he literally talks abt the flames as his own cursed technique

we found out CTs are stored in the right pre frontal cortex, which also just so happens to be the part of Heian Sukuna’s head that was messed up (definitely not a coincidence).
it was dumped where the barrier techniques reside
not necessarily cursed techniques

But even if it is a different CT, I don’t see what stops him from imbuing it to a domain.
u dont need to imbue it in the domain , every attack from the sorcerer of the domain can be a sure hit based on his will

example being yoruzo

It's quality vs quantity. Dismantle can do more damage with numbers while Fire Arrow is a big single hit move akin to Red and Purple. It's a better option to use against Gojo than Dismantle although it's hard to land a proper hit. If Sukuna can use it while Gojo is getting overwhelmed by Dismantle, it probably would've done a lot of damage. I doubt it can kill him even inside the domain though.
I mean another big tell that the fire arrow probably has higher AP?

Sukuna hasn’t used it yet, meaning it’s gonna bet brought out after Gojo can’t use infinity anymore (if Sukuna himself is not adapted).

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But I’m pretty sure Sukuna can use chimera shadow garden? And if his fire arrow is truly another CT altogether (which I think it is cuz of the part of his head where CTs are stored being messed up) then shouldn’t it have it’s own associated domain as well?
Imo One's Domain Expansion is his own innate Domain expanded with his innate CT.

That doesnt change even if the person stockpiles CTs.

He can have tons others but inside his domain he has his slice technique attached you only attack your peak technique inside your domain and throw it against your enemy no matter how many opens he has he can't bypass infinity that's shown by using DA if he had something he would use it he cancels his own CT to bypass infinity that's the point of using DA

The author already gave us the hint that Gojo is superior to Sukuna in the earliest chapters when Yuji did ask him

He is the strongest fraudkuna relies on 10s

No I mean here:

CTs are stored in a black box in the right prefrontal cortex.

Look at that part of Sukuna’s head.

It’s clearly being implied that either through personal interference or deformity, Sukuna has multiple CTs in his brain’s black box.
The problem here is no matter how many CTs he has stored none of this can bypass İnfinity that's why he uses DA and switches to CT

Even in his black Box he doesn't have anything to bypass İnfinity that's the whole point out of his black Box he attached his slice techniques means that his peak technique

Goatjo wins against Heian Sukuna all day