Jujutsu Kaisen 232 SPOILERS

You know when was the Last time Sukuna damaged Gojo?
Chapter 227 (5 chapters ago) and during the Second Domain clash out of the 5 they had.

:josad:
I’m screenshotting this bitch
Post automatically merged:

Personally I like the two characters even if I prefer Gojo and I find that Gege handles the Sukuna case well. You can't give him a technique out of nowhere that can counter infinity, I would find that so ridiculous and much too easy. Gege had to remain consistent with what he created, he did it well with the territory duels where Sukuna, whatever one could say, had the advantage (except at the end) it was one of the means to counter goatjo's infinity now that both characters no longer have the ability to use this they are forced to just use their occult technique. And the only way Sukuna has left to counter infinity is Maho. I'd rather see a struggling Sukuna take hits in order to adapt to gojo's infinity than to learn that Sukuna actually had a technique that could counter Gojo's infinity, but that would be so lame and inconsistent
This would be a good point, if it weren’t for the fact that Sukuna has multiple CTs.

For all we know he’s gonna like 30 fucking CTs stored.

Megumi suffered from not having a personal villain to deal with like Yuji did with Mahito.

Somebody for Megumi to fight against, lose a bit and then come back to win, grow through the fight and explore his power was sorely needed.

He was a punching bag instead. And his first resort in almost all his fights pre Chimera shadow Garden was to try and summon Mahoraga i.e. suicide
Yeah, I agree. 100%.

Almost as if Gojo prevented him to be what he actually is potentially: a stronger version of Toji.

A way stronger version. Gojo level, if not above.

There was a real potential with this take.

A way stronger version. Gojo level, if not above.
Megumi would never reach that level even is he had mahoraga tamed .
Mahoraga s adaptation is a huge drawback even if it grants that big buff
To rival gojo megumi would need to have god like ce efficiency
Rct
Huge amount of ce
Insane output
And a refined domain that can match infinite void
It took 5 domains to adapt to void
He will never reach that level

Rct
Huge amount of ce
Insane output
Megumi would also need to be strong enough to tank red, blue, etc in order for Mahoraga to adapt.

He will never be that physically strong lmfao

Rct
Huge amount of ce
Insane output
Well it resolves all around taking over the burden of adaption

I dont think anyone besides Sukuna could tank this amount of barrage

Sukuna has more than twice the amount of CE than Gojo yet due Gojo using nearly nothing he has nearly infinity amount of CE

Megumi doesn't have anything close to this and can run out of CE until he adapts to infinity

Well it resolves all around taking over the burden of adaption

I dont think anyone besides Sukuna could tank this amount of barrage

Sukuna has more than twice the amount of CE than Gojo yet due Gojo using nearly nothing he has nearly infinity amount of CE

Megumi doesn't have anything close to this and can run out of CE until he adapts to infinity
Yeah