General & Others Zoro hasn't always fought the second strongest villain in new world

FI - Hyouzou is canonically the strongest swordsman in fishman island and was personally hired by Hody as a mercenary for his strength alone.

PH - He fought Monet. Even if its just one slash, it counts. But Caesar and Vergo are stronger anyway.

Dressrosa - self explanatory.

WCI - He wasn’t there. Doesn’t count

Wano - King is the second strongest after Kaido in the Beasts Pirates, so it still counts. Big Mom was an outside force that shouldn’t have came. Not the main target for the raid.

H

Herrera95

FI - I believe the zoro did not fight the second strongest
PH- zoro did not fight anyone
dressrosa- pica was the 2nd strongest
wci - katakuri was the second strongest
wano- bigmom was the second strongest
Can't judge much about FI but I believe he was indeed the second strongest.

PH he fought Monet... But Caesar himself was second.

WCI he wasn't even there. Wtf?

Wano Kaido was second. And he did fought both Yonkos. Not his main fight but still...

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Can't judge much about FI but I believe he was indeed the second strongest.

PH he fought Monet... But Caesar himself was second.

WCI he wasn't even there. Wtf?

Wano Kaido was second. And he did fought both Yonkos. Not his main fight but still...
hyozou was the second strongest he's the only one who went through the same transformation that Hody did and even luffy said he was strong

Hyouzou is Strongest New Fishmen Pirates Member after Hody
Monet is Strongest Punk Hazard Staff after Caesar
Pica is Strongest Donquixote Pirates Member after Doflamingo
King is Strongest Beasts Pirates Member after Kaidou

It's about the Organization/Group SHs are Facing, not everyone Present in The Arc lmao
That's like saying Luffy rarely Defeated Strongest Character in Arc, because He didn't Defeat Vergo in Punk Hazard, Fujitora in Dressrosa, Big Mom in Whole Cake Island, Kuma in Thriller Bark, Aokiji in Water 7, Mihawk in Baratie ... etc

Hyouzou is Strongest New Fishmen Pirates Member after Hody
Monet is Strongest Punk Hazard Staff after Caesar
Pica is Strongest Donquixote Pirates Member after Doflamingo
King is Strongest Beasts Pirates Member after Kaidou

It's about the Organization/Group SHs are Facing, not everyone Present in The Arc lmao
That's like saying Luffy rarely Defeated Strongest Character in Arc, because He didn't Defeat Vergo in Punk Hazard, Fujitora in Dressrosa, Big Mom in Whole Cake Island, Kuma in Thriller Bark, Aokiji in Water 7, Mihawk in Baratie ... etc
Money is not stronger than Vergo.
The rest is correct.

FI - Hyouzou is canonically the strongest swordsman in fishman island and was personally hired by Hody as a mercenary for his strength alone.

PH - He fought Monet. Even if its just one slash, it counts. But Caesar and Vergo are stronger anyway.

Dressrosa - self explanatory.

WCI - He wasn’t there. Doesn’t count

Wano - King is the second strongest after Kaido in the Beasts Pirates, so it still counts. Big Mom was an outside force that shouldn’t have came. Not the main target for the raid.
I never said beast pirates I said antagonist in wano
Vergo is stronger than monet
Been the strongest swordsman doesn’t mean he is the second strongest