General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
What could Apoo’s bounty be post Wano? Although it was not revealed. Nevertheless, he participated in the war and even went on to fight CP0 which in some way could be interpreted as declaring war on WG…. So a decent increase could be made! So out of boredom let’s speculate!

My guess it could have gone up to 450M or even possibly 550M

What could Apoo’s bounty be post Wano? Although it was not revealed. Nevertheless, he participated in the war and even went on to fight CP0 which in some way could be interpreted as declaring war on WG…. So a decent increase could be made! So out of boredom let’s speculate!

450 Million is my guess. Slight boost but not a major

400 Million is my guess. 50M boost like Bege after WCI
Post automatically merged:

What could Killer’s bounty be post Wano?

My guess it could have gone up to 800,000,000

Yeah, around that should be enough for Killer, tho his bounty increases are kinda disappointing I wouldn’t even be surprised if he was as low as 600M tho max is 800M.

Killer? He didn’t exactly do anything in the war nor is kid a yonko. I think he’s probably around 500 million

It's maybe an unpopular opinion but I think Killer might have gotten a bounty higher than 1billion.

I mean, he was among the most predominant Supernovae who fought Big Mom and Kaidou (so Luffy, Zoro, Kid and Law) so he might have a fame similar to at least Sanji.

Luffy, Kid and Law got 3billions because they "defeated" 2 Emperors.

Zoro got 1.111 billions because he's among the most predominant Supernovae and because he's the right hand of Luffy

Sanji got 1.032 billions because he's considered as one of the best fighters among the Mugiwara.

So Killer should have at least a fame similar to Sanji.

So I'd say Killer might have a bounty of 1.022 billions.

It's maybe an unpopular opinion but I think Killer might have gotten a bounty higher than 1billion.

I mean, he was among the most predominant Supernovae who fought Big Mom and Kaidou (so Luffy, Zoro, Kid and Law) so he might have a fame similar to at least Sanji.

Luffy, Kid and Law got 3billions because they "defeated" 2 Emperors.

Zoro got 1.111 billions because he's among the most predominant Supernovae and because he's the right hand of Luffy

Sanji got 1.032 billions because he's considered as one of the best fighters among the Mugiwara.

So Killer should have at least a fame similar to Sanji.

So I'd say Killer might have a bounty of 1.022 billions.
Yeah Killer is like Zoro so I assume he fought opponents stronger than Pica and Diamante

Oda smoked weed and made up some high bounties he wouldn't do on nomrla occasions
Everyone's bounty after the raid is inflated or blueballed
Warlords, Kid and law --> inflated
Wings & Luffy --> blueballed

Killer will get 900M+ even though he deserves 800M max and 600M minimum

Slightly above 1B
These are possible options with the usual puns Oda likes to throw in

550,000,000 (Apoo)
That puts him just above Who's Who, top Flying 6. Could be. Apoo seemed to have a standing separate, perhaps just above, Flying 6 which would put him in that range around 550-750 close to Snack and Perospero.

Slightly above 1B (Killer)
These are possible options with the usual puns Oda likes to throw in

If Killer got the same as Zoro (both first mates to 3B pirates) he should be at 1.11. But then again he "only" beat Hawkins and not King so it could be as low as 500 seeing as Hawkins was portrayed below Flying 6. Most likely 800-1.1.