Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't Marines/WG reduce his bounty?

And don't tell me that there is no method of lowering bounty. When Luffy got 1.5 billion bounty, he thought that his bounty was lowere
Luffy is stupid so what he thinks happened is no reflection on what is real.especially in regards to government policy

Rayleigh still has his bounty as stated by Himself

You are creating your own head canon for how the world works

If Marco's bounty is 2 billion as the spoiler says then you will have to live with that for the rest of your life.

I can tell something everyone: Spytrue, Scopper gapan and me get Chapter by person in japanese who buy magazine early in store thursday morning. they people send chapter to me, scopper and Spytrue. We have chapter and Spoiler.

People who have spoiler before Thursday morning have connection to people working in shueisha or printing shop where magazine is.

People: Redon sometime, Korean, Yonkou
This is great insight thanks for letting us know!

Rayleigh is privy to Laugh Tale information. And it was made clear by Kizaru that Rayleigh's bounty was still kept active and the Dark King is still considered a threat by the Marines.

Next
So there's no confirmation that a bounty of anybody has ever reduced

Not even whitebeard who was famously known to be at deaths door for years has had his bounty lowered even though that is information everyone knew and directly reduced his threat level

Not even Moriah’s bounty was stated to have lowered even when he got stomped as a rookie and got his crew demolished

You are creating a narrative of your own that bounties get lowered.

If tbe spoiler provider is correct then Marco's bounty is 2 billion and that's the end of that

"Peak fiction" can't be a thing

What the measure for it?

How much people believe in the fiction? Then one piece is nothing compared to the Bible or the Quaran. People kill each other over those stories

How much thought is put into the fiction by a single person? Then how can you guess that? You aren't in Oda or any other author's mind to measure how much he thought about shit?

How big the fictional world is? What's the definition of "big" here? Because size and depth are completely different things. And even then you no one has made maps of all the common stories to compare have they?

"Peak fiction" is a meaningless phrase
That is some deep shit man

Status
Not open for further replies.