Status
Not open for further replies.
There are at least two more actors that will come to Wano in Act 4 imo : the marines with at least one or two admirals, many high-ranked marines (like Smoker and Tashigi) and perhaps the new Pacifistas, and either Weevil and Ms Bakkin to look after Luffy or Marco; or the CP0 to respond to the deal made with Orochi earlier in the arc.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
@djiayebee do the koreans think this baidu spoiler is legit?
hey, i missed that one... in the meantime the usual provider (카쿠) has updated new spoilers!!

- Black Maria has no interest searching for Yamato and stays closeby Kaido
- Kanjuro beat the crap out of Momo and arrives in front of drunken Orochi and Kaido and tells them that the plan to stop the scabbards had failed, but seems he still unaware they have landed on Onigashima
- Kyoshiro(Denjiro) runs into Sasaki who still think they are on the same board, and use that as an advantage
- Law and scabbards inside the submarine talking on the phone with Nekomamushi
- BM chasing Chopper and Usopp in the tank, they are running away in the opposite direction from where the allies are
- Ulti and P1 together, she asks him to take her on piggyback but he refused so she back-chokes him... he rolls and then Luffy appears just in front of him

D

Deleted member 83

hey, i missed that one... in the meantime the usual provider (카쿠) has updated new spoilers!!

- Kanjuro beat the crap out of Momo and arrives in front of drunken Orochi and Kaido and tells them that the plan to stop the scabbards had failed, but seems he still unaware they have landed on Onigashima
- Kyoshiro(Denjiro) runs into Sasaki who still think they are on the same board, and use that as an advantage
- BM chasing Chopper and Usopp in the tank, they are running away in the opposite direction from where the allies are
- Ulti and P1 together, she asks him to take her on piggyback but he refused so she back-chokes him... he rolls and then Luffy appears just in front of him
This seems to be the newest version

I will die of laughter if luffy bluenos both page one and Ulti in 2v1

And he definitely can

Status
Not open for further replies.