G

Gorosei Informer

Will we get a chapter this week or is there another bureiku?
Not until the 30th at least.
Post automatically merged:

Lol
Not really a huge fan of her character tbh, but Catarina might prove to be a good antagonist (if lolda stops being a fraud ofc)
Already ruined her vs Boa tbh. Blackbeard's crew are like glorified team rocket at this point, except for BB himself but especially Kuzan and Lafitte hard carrying them.
So much wasted potential on Devon vs Boa that it makes my blood boil. Also Boa meeting her Seraphim too. Peak writing again.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was extremely obvious before lol. Also the baiting with film red and trying to shoehorn Uta as their own IRL Vtuber and Jpopidol, virtual idol whatever. The awful, discount Hatsune Miku wannabe.

The writing at end of Wano was so hazphard, so dysfunctional and shoehorned, it was obvious they didn't care for the story over promoting the film.

Oda has implied it in the past at least too IIRC.
To my defence, I can be dense sometimes lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Yep, wasting an admiral's hype because of some shitty idol movie is pure shit. I've seen this move, it definitely doesn't warrant its hype at all. Stampede and Z was better.
Completely agree man. Those movies respect OP characters especially certain iconic legends and the Marines extremely well mostly and are genuine, unironic masterpieces. I really loved Tesoro and some of his crew in film gold too. Shiki and Zephyr are my complete goats too.

Lethal amounts of cuteness.

Take it to the politics thread :pepestop:
The lesser known/popular version of 50 cents candy shop song: "ill take you to the politics thread, I'll let you fight on which belief is best."

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion I got a question:
Is Rings of Power worth it?

I'm a casual LotR fan, not too into the lore. Would it all just go over my head or is the plot comprehensive enough to follow along?
I give it a 6.5/10

It makes an attempt to be cohesive with the Peter Jackson movies, visually. The script at times can be a little jarring, but most of the characters are decent to enjoyable. The action is pretty good and toned down. It's got a lot of good but also a few scenes that are jarring, but it's pretty well made.

IMO, most of the flak comes from 3 groups. People who are hardcore LOTR nerds, people who pretend to be hardcore LOTR nerds, and people who are angry at a black elf existing.

So I'd strongly recommend checking it out. Just don't expect the Peter Jackson films or the nonstop action and drama from something like Fire & Blood.

I give it a 6.5/10

It makes an attempt to be cohesive with the Peter Jackson movies, visually. The script at times can be a little jarring, but most of the characters are decent to enjoyable. The action is pretty good and toned down. It's got a lot of good but also a few scenes that are jarring, but it's pretty well made.

IMO, most of the flak comes from 3 groups. People who are hardcore LOTR nerds, people who pretend to be hardcore LOTR nerds, and people who are angry at a black elf existing.

So I'd strongly recommend checking it out. Just don't expect the Peter Jackson films or the nonstop action and drama from something like Fire & Blood.
Aight, thanks