G

Gorosei Informer

They gotta get my man Horikoshi on this shit man...

That man is literally burning his life force down to complete mha
Lmao hes been taking a lot of breaks lately and even only did a 7 page chapter recently! Now you're making me think Dabi is inspired by him given what you said too lol.

Mashima would be the best as hes pumping out multiple series now, with no breaks AFAIK and just never seems to tire out or w/e? I don't read FT 100 YQ or Eden Zero but towards the end of Fairy Tail, he just seemed to be relentless, barely ever taking a break at all and just pumping out chapters like a machine!

It sucks but at least it will be good for his health.
Yeah definitely, its fucked up that things have to come to this. The industry is never gonna change no matter what happens to its slaves I mean authors unfortunately by the looks of it, a complete shame.

-> reads One Piece
-> complains about 20 minutes being too long
What a bozo
Lor D. Bozo.

Imagine complaining about a 22 minute video, if the video was over an hour long then sure I can understand but it isn't.

Also the video goes by really fast.

you spent 10 minutes replying and messaging me bruv

am I your e-celeb idol
:bamathink:
He's just a lazy idiot, he could have easily just said I don't feel like watching it or maybe I'll watch it next time.

Instead he complains about it being over 22 minutes as the reason for not watching it.:suresure: