Blud, YouTube polls are full of dumb fucks
And this place is better?

The most toxic and idiotic OP community happens to be piratefolk.

And that coincidentally happens to be the only place where admirals are considered above the yonko.
Post automatically merged:

I mean he guzzles Gojo and Shanks cum endlessly.
OK!

We will see in a few weeks.

Don't respond to me btw.

I'm uh...changing the password so I can't post here until new spoilers.

And that coincidentally happens to be the only place where admirals are considered above the yonko.

OK!

We will see in a few weeks.

Don't respond to me btw.

I'm uh...changing the password so I can't post here until new spoilers.
Thank god we got this clown out of here
:risiup:

It's been a long ass time since I met someone braindead enough to use Youtube Polls/Appeal To Majority in argument what a donut.

:tchpepe:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth

What do you mean by this?

The OG Admirals are still above Luffy in terms of portrayal (none of them ever got knocked out fighting a top tier on screen).

You can't actually tell me Big Mom is stronger than Akainu, after all the fucking failure we've seen from that woman.

I'd put Kizaru and Aokiji over Big Mom, too.

Admiral Fans have every right to believe some Admirals are above Yonkou. I think Kaido is above every Admiral comfortably, but you can make great arguments that Akainu and Aokiji are near that level, or above it.

I don't mind people being fans of certain groups in the series, that's completely normal.

But people that act like every other person here has some "Admiral Agenda" or "Yonkou Agenda" are just insane.

Especially since the Straw Hats have plot armor that makes them guaranteed to end up the best, anyway.

Luffy and Zoro are two of my favorite characters, I like them WAYYYYYYY more than Kizaru, and if I tell people I think Kizaru is still stronger than them, IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE BECAUSE I ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT, NO, IT MUST BE BECAUSE I WANT TO RIDE KIZARU'S AMA NO MURAKUMO.

Is it that hard to let people have opinions, without assuming they come from an agena? Trying to keep track of people's insane agendas on this site is so tiring, I gave up months ago.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Honestly this author is disgusting.

He let Shanks flex on 3 Admirals in less than a month just for a fucking movie.
No, it's worse.

Shanks is Oda's self-insert character, and is actually that strong.

People who thought Kid was weak aren't going to like it if Shanks fights their favorite.

It's so funny to me, that people think Oda would make Mihawk stronger than Shanks. Oda constantly gives Shanks the best portrayal in the series; clashing with Whitebeard evenly, then Akainu to stop the war, then obliterating Kid.

The only L Shanks ever took was from Oda's editor making him cut Shank's arm off. That's how much Oda wanks Shanks. THE ONLY PERSON TO EVER SERIOUSLY HARM HIM WAS A FUCKING EDITOR FOR THE SERIES... and Blackbeard...

But seriously, Oda WILL wank Shanks, it's going to happen, whether we like it or not.