Break Week Marines and Zoro fans rivalry is so cringe

Yeah I really doubt that's what they meant, ngl.
If Momo was still weak, then what's stopping people like Aramaki from coming back later and doing a drive by on them again?
Absolutely nothing.
I mean, maybe Yamato could stop him, cause she's a Mythical Zoan with ACoC, Armament, and Observation, but it'd still be an extreme diff and probably render her helpless against what ever VAs he may bring with him.

Coming from the neutral side, imo this rivalry kinda started when the Marine bros started denying about this colorspread telling Shiryu > Aokiji.

Everyone without bias agrees how the characters above are the number 2 in their crew / organization, some even rivalling their Captain.
But sadly Marine bros denying and had to make 1 exception out of 10 cases, saying Aokiji is stronger just because he happens to be a former Admiral.

I used to think, ok probably Aokiji wasn't directly counted as official member of Blackbeard Pirates, so they might have a point. But then Oda confirms about Aokiji's status, and then I changed my mind but the other Marine bros still denying about this fact.

Even with Garp incident, some Marine bros still insisting how Aokiji inflicted more damage to Garp than Shiryu despite other characters in comic literally saying otherwise.

Coming from the neutral side, imo this rivalry kinda started when the Marine bros started denying about this colorspread telling Shiryu > Aokiji.

Everyone without bias agrees how the characters above are the number 2 in their crew / organization, some even rivalling their Captain.
But sadly Marine bros denying and had to make 1 exception out of 10 cases, saying Aokiji is stronger just because he happens to be a former Admiral.

I used to think, ok probably Aokiji wasn't directly counted as official member of Blackbeard Pirates, so they might have a point. But then Oda confirms about Aokiji's status, and then I changed my mind but the other Marine bros still denying about this fact.

Even with Garp incident, some Marine bros still insisting how Aokiji inflicted more damage to Garp than Shiryu despite other characters in comic literally saying otherwise.
It's especially bad on reddit about that last point. And it just shows. Marine bros aren't reading the same manga as the rest of us.