Speculations One Piece is a "Wishing Well"

"Wealth, fame, power. The man who had acquired everything in this world, the Pirate King, Gold Roger!"
"My treasure? If you want it, I'll grant it! Search on! All the world had to offer, I left in that place!"

Vegapunk explained that the devil fruits embodies people wish. In a passage he says: "Of course, since they cause unnatural aberrations... they earn the ire of mother nature.. the sea itself"

So, the devil fruits is not something natural, but was created by people's desire to solve their own problems:

Anything a man can imagine (dream, wish, desire) is a possibility in reality. That's why there's a variety of fruits, all fruits exhaust the possibilities of the world. The devil fruits is all the things the world can offer.

My theory is:
Devil Fruits are technologies created by Dr. Willie Gallon (or Willy Karen) before the void century. The ancient kingdom shared this technology to help people. The alliance which formed the world goverment was against the ancient kingdom ideology. Was the own goverment which named "devil fruit". Maybe the former name of the fruits were something like "dreams fruit", or something like that.

But whats the deal of the one piece treasure?

I think the one piece is a "wishing fountain" or "wishing well" which purpose is to create (has the power) the devil fruits. Not necessarily a fountain or well, but a machine created by Dr. Willie Gallon.
Thats why is said Roger acquired "everything in this world" or "all the world has to offer". Its because the one piece can exhaust all the possibilities, the one piece has the power to make everything that a priori seems impossible to something real. The one piece can realize people dreams.

@AverageNamiEnjoyer @OnePiss @AverageSanjiEnjoyer @Mr. Reloaded @mmd @Sir Yasheen @Sigran101 @Rambles @Admiral Maynard @Pot Goblin @Devilbat @Paperchampion23 @GUI @Albino 👑 @Shimotsuki Ghostly @straightforward @JoNdule @MonochromeYoru @Bepo D. Bear @CoC: Color of Clowns
I like this one. I really like it

A good idea, however I think we need to factor in that Roger needed for some reason Poseidon to be born, and he didn't have enough time to wait for that due to his illness. Maybe Poseidon's power is required to activate the well and that's why Roger couldn't use it to cure himself?

Another possibility which might be more "simple", it's is some "eternal flame" or energy source that was mentioned before, where the one who obtains it can use Uranus and Pluton freely, and by extension spread that energy to the world for usage, Egghead Island is called the island of future etc.

Unlike currently where Gorosei needs mother flame production to fuel the ancient weapon. They may also not want others to find it, to purposefully run the world to their system.

But again Roger had to wait for Poseidon to be born, unless Poseidon like other two ancient weapons needs fuel (how? Lol) but that's where it becomes a stretch

A good idea, however I think we need to factor in that Roger needed for some reason Poseidon to be born, and he didn't have enough time to wait for that due to his illness. Maybe Poseidon's power is required to activate the well and that's why Roger couldn't use it to cure himself?

Another possibility which might be more "simple", it's is some "eternal flame" or energy source that was mentioned before, where the one who obtains it can use Uranus and Pluton freely, and by extension spread that energy to the world for usage, Egghead Island is called the island of future etc.

Unlike currently where Gorosei needs mother flame production to fuel the ancient weapon. They may also not want others to find it, to purposefully run the world to their system.

But again Roger had to wait for Poseidon to be born, unless Poseidon like other two ancient weapons needs fuel (how? Lol) but that's where it becomes a stretch
One piece somehow is linked with the ancient weapon, but I still dont know how and this theory still cant provide an answer to that.
The wait for poseidon has to do with the prophecy of the dawn. Toki was jumping to future to see the dawn. But she didnt know when the dawn would happen. When oden came back from laugh tale he says to toki that the dawn would happen in 20 years and ask if she gonna go the future. She says she doesnt want go. And thats the reason she takes momo and the scabbards to 20 years to the future

One piece somehow is linked with the ancient weapon, but I still dont know how and this theory still cant provide an answer to that.
The wait for poseidon has to do with the prophecy of the dawn. Toki was jumping to future to see the dawn. But she didnt know when the dawn would happen. When oden came back from laugh tale he says to toki that the dawn would happen in 20 years and ask if she gonna go the future. She says she doesnt want go. And thats the reason she takes momo and the scabbards to 20 years to the future
The only idea I have for why the one piece and the ancient weapons are connected would be if the one piece is somehow connected to how the world should be. The world government is called the creators of the world so it’s possible thag the globe before and after the void century were completely different and the one piece is that joyboys treasure is the entire world.

UPDATE:

I have a new insight:
One Piece is a machine in my theory right? Roger arrived too early and couldn't use the one piece. That means either one piece is broken or one piece is off. Nika is the key to make the One Piece work again:

Luffy has gears. This is suggestive, oda is making an analogy between luffy and a machine? Now we know that the luffy heart beats made the ancient robot work again. So the one piece (ancient technology), also need the drums of liberation. Gear 5 is what gonna make One Piece work again

UPDATE:

I have a new insight:
One Piece is a machine in my theory right? Roger arrived too early and couldn't use the one piece. That means either one piece is broken or one piece is off. Nika is the key to make the One Piece work again:

Luffy has gears. This is suggestive, oda is making an analogy between luffy and a machine? Now we know that the luffy heart beats made the ancient robot work again. So the one piece (ancient technology), also need the drums of liberation. Gear 5 is what gonna make One Piece work again
Mecha heart

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
"Wealth, fame, power. The man who had acquired everything in this world, the Pirate King, Gold Roger!"
"My treasure? If you want it, I'll grant it! Search on! All the world had to offer, I left in that place!"

Vegapunk explained that the devil fruits embodies people wish. In a passage he says: "Of course, since they cause unnatural aberrations... they earn the ire of mother nature.. the sea itself"

So, the devil fruits is not something natural, but was created by people's desire to solve their own problems:

Anything a man can imagine (dream, wish, desire) is a possibility in reality. That's why there's a variety of fruits, all fruits exhaust the possibilities of the world. The devil fruits is all the things the world can offer.

My theory is:
Devil Fruits are technologies created by Dr. Willie Gallon (or Willy Karen) before the void century. The ancient kingdom shared this technology to help people. The alliance which formed the world goverment was against the ancient kingdom ideology. Was the own goverment which named "devil fruit". Maybe the former name of the fruits were something like "dreams fruit", or something like that.

But whats the deal of the one piece treasure?

I think the one piece is a "wishing fountain" or "wishing well" which purpose is to create (has the power to) the devil fruits. Not necessarily a fountain or well, but a machine created by Dr. Willie Gallon.
Thats why is said Roger acquired "everything in this world" or "all the world has to offer". Its because the one piece can exhaust all the possibilities, the one piece has the power to make everything that a priori seems impossible to something real. The one piece can realize people dreams.

@AverageNamiEnjoyer @OnePiss @AverageSanjiEnjoyer @Mr. Reloaded @mmd @Sir Yasheen @Sigran101 @Rambles @Admiral Maynard @Pot Goblin @Devilbat @Paperchampion23 @GUI @Albino 👑 @Shimotsuki Ghostly @straightforward @JoNdule @MonochromeYoru @Bepo D. Bear @CoC: Color of Clowns
Read this earlier. You cooked :cheers: