1091: The Speed of Light
- Kizaru defeated Sentomaru offscreen
- He turns into light and enters the protective barrier and meets Luffy
- Luffy attacks Kizaru with CoC attacks in base form, Kizaru dodges everything
- Luffy asks if he's using future sight, but Kizaru replies he can just move at the speed of light, he then kicks Luffy out of the protective barrier, by turning Luffy into light for a second
- Luffy tries to get back in the barrier, but he can't
- Kizaru tells Luffy all his friends will be dead, before he can get back in, he starts attacking Franky, Lilith and Bonney
- We switch to the back of the marine fleet, they see a fleet of pirate ships approaching
- Chapter ends with Franky, Lilith and Bonney defeated, Kizaru is already walking in the Lab looking for Vegapunk and the other Strawhats

Have the admiralstans deleted their account already? If the leak is true, you should because I am going to make it known till the break ends.
I hope they hold off with the spoilers if it's true though because I still kind of want to make a thread explaining Yonko > Admirals before Kizaru and Luffy fight.
I've been trying to make it for a while but kept having problems with my computer

I hope they hold off with the spoilers if it's true though because I still kind of want to make a thread explaining Yonko > Admirals before Kizaru and Luffy fight.
I've been trying to make it for a while but kept having problems with my computer
If you want to do it do it quick blud with Spoiler tag because I was banned for 2 weeks talking about God Knights 20 odd chapters after they were name dropped. :josad:

We've already see Joy Boy's face, too, IMO. Look at the very top panel, above Momo's execution crucifix, wher Kaido and the All Stars are standing. See that big smiling Oni face?

Kaido thinking he would be Joy Boy makes way more sense if Joy Boy was an Oni/Ogre to begin with. This is why Yamato is so important to the narrative; she's charged with changing the fate of the Oni of the Dawn (D) clan who were called Demons (D).

Kaido's rant about Yamato being unable to live with humans as an Oni is because that's what happened to the Oni race; they were wiped out by humanity/the Celestial Dragons, hence why Kaido hates both of them. I'd imagine Oni and the Kozuki clan had a personal relationship/grudge, which is why Yamato and Momo's friendship is also very important to the narrative. We've already seen how racist the people of Wano were to Minks and Fishmen when Neku, Inu, and Kawamatsu washed up and were nearly murdered.

Where did Moria get Oars' corpse from? Wano. Where did Ace learn how to make the Straw Hats he gave to Oars Jr? From Tama in Wano. Oda has been connecting the Oni Race and Ancient Oni to Wano for quite some time now.

So, what's Joy Boy's connection to Wano as an Ancient Oni?

Ever noticed how fucking weird Wano looks? How did this country get like this?

The country was originally at sea-level in the past, in the 1st image shown. Then "walls were erected all around, enclosing the island" and it filled with rain in the 2nd. But, look at the 2nd and 3rd image in the set. Where did the land mass around the mountain come from, that the settlers established their homes on in the 3rd image?

We know that Wano's islands all have different climates, and look as if they were pulled from other places in the world and put together. What if they were?

But, how would a bunch of different islands end up... that high up? Oars was a Continent Puller, after all. HOWEVER, we know from comparing Oars to Oars Jr in size that Ancient Oni have been shrinking in size.

Which means, the Ancient Oni from way far back WERE GIGANTIC compared to Oars. Joy Boy didn't pull Wano... he carried the remnants of the Ancient Kingdom on his back, the same way Oden carried the Scabbards, as he died due to outside forces/possible volcanic eruption.

We know that the previous Joy Boy had Luffy's Fruit. Luffy's Fruit allows him to do what? Pull up and manipulate the earth, as we see when he redirects Kaido's Boro Breath by pulling up wall of earth. So, that's where Wano's borders' came from; Joy Boy pulling up the earth to protect the borders.

What's the only other case of natural rock walls being formed without any logical explanation? The fucking Red Line, explaining how something that gigantic was formed; Joy Boy pulled up the Red Line to keep the World Governmeny from flooding/taking over the entire world, through their "Great Cleansing".

If Joy Boy was an Ancient Oni, and had a Devil Fruit, he would need a huge ship to cross the ocean, due to being unable to swim. What ship is buried underneath Wano?

Pluton.

Joy Boy, the Ancient Oni, died carrying Wano on his back and erecting its borders. His skeleton still rests underneath Wano, buried in volcanic rock, holding up the country to this day, his trusty ship Pluton still underneath his feet.

Pluton's activation should be very interesting if it ever actually happens after all these fucking breaks.

Kaidou one shot early Wano Luffy.
Shanks one shot Kidd.
Etc.
It's not entirely impossible.
One Punch Piece then? No thanks, if Oda starts like this I think I will drops this finally.

Now we got oneshot for the big shots of the end game... LMAO.
Post automatically merged:

Not at all. Where are you from?
Spain.
Post automatically merged:

No admiral will get Bellamy'd, not even once Luffy becomes PK.
But the fight with Kiz might not be so high diff after all.
?

You are literally reading in my mind. I said this a while ago. I'm glad someone understands this series like I do.
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier Look.

I may overheat the planet with my hot takes but I don't care.

Narratively speaking, it has to be Luffy who faces Kizaru.

Yonko Shanks won against Kid
Yonko BB won against Law
Yonko Luffy has to win against Kizaru
Yonko Buggy will probably also have a win that'll be announced

It'd be very unbalanced if BB faces both Law and Kizaru and Luffy simply escapes Egghead.
The big incident is very simple and very straightforward. I don't understand why some people have to make it more complicated than it is. Reread chapter 1078.

The marines were in their way to Egghead to face and assassinate Vegapunk, who is resisting. So they sent Kizaru, Saturn and some marines.

However, they were not expecting to see Luffy on their way to Egghead.

Now, this chain of events is going to culminate tomorrow and the outcome will shock the world.

The culmination leads to Kizaru facing Luffy and Kizaru losing against Luffy because initially, the plan was to simply stop Vegapunk.

Instead, the marines/WG look like clowns because one of their admirals loses against a yonko Luffy and Vegapunk escapes with Luffy.

This will shock the world and potentially trigger the final war.
People rely on their agendas, which is a fallacy.

If you simply follow plot progression (nothing else), Luffy has to defeat Kizaru.
- Luffy will finally be portrayed above the admirals, like Shanks and BB currently are.
- Luffy will have his win against a strong character this arc, like Shanks and BB did.
- Contrary to Law and Kid which were defeated by their respective opponent, Luffy will instead win.
- The SHs will escape Egghead by causing an incident there: Luffy defeats an admiral and runs away with Vegapunk, which will shock the entire world.
- This will be a declaration of war, which will trigger the final war that will happen in Elbaf (next arc).
- Blackbeard will sneak in Egghead (only admiral defeated, SHs escaped) to steal Mother Flame plans.
The incident that will shock the world is Luffy pulling the Kid treatment on Kizaru, mark my words

We've already see Joy Boy's face, too, IMO. Look at the very top panel, above Momo's execution crucifix, wher Kaido and the All Stars are standing. See that big smiling Oni face?

Kaido thinking he would be Joy Boy makes way more sense if Joy Boy was an Oni/Ogre to begin with. This is why Yamato is so important to the narrative; she's charged with changing the fate of the Oni of the Dawn (D) clan who were called Demons (D).

Kaido's rant about Yamato being unable to live with humans as an Oni is because that's what happened to the Oni race; they were wiped out by humanity/the Celestial Dragons, hence why Kaido hates both of them. I'd imagine Oni and the Kozuki clan had a personal relationship/grudge, which is why Yamato and Momo's friendship is also very important to the narrative. We've already seen how racist the people of Wano were to Minks and Fishmen when Neku, Inu, and Kawamatsu washed up and were nearly murdered.

Where did Moria get Oars' corpse from? Wano. Where did Ace learn how to make the Straw Hats he gave to Oars Jr? From Tama in Wano. Oda has been connecting the Oni Race and Ancient Oni to Wano for quite some time now.

So, what's Joy Boy's connection to Wano as an Ancient Oni?

Ever noticed how fucking weird Wano looks? How did this country get like this?

The country was originally at sea-level in the past, in the 1st image shown. Then "walls were erected all around, enclosing the island" and it filled with rain in the 2nd. But, look at the 2nd and 3rd image in the set. Where did the land mass around the mountain come from, that the settlers established their homes on in the 3rd image?

We know that Wano's islands all have different climates, and look as if they were pulled from other places in the world and put together. What if they were?

But, how would a bunch of different islands end up... that high up? Oars was a Continent Puller, after all. HOWEVER, we know from comparing Oars to Oars Jr in size that Ancient Oni have been shrinking in size.

Which means, the Ancient Oni from way far back WERE GIGANTIC compared to Oars. Joy Boy didn't pull Wano... he carried the remnants of the Ancient Kingdom on his back, the same way Oden carried the Scabbards, as he died due to outside forces/possible volcanic eruption.

We know that the previous Joy Boy had Luffy's Fruit. Luffy's Fruit allows him to do what? Pull up and manipulate the earth, as we see when he redirects Kaido's Boro Breath by pulling up wall of earth. So, that's where Wano's borders' came from; Joy Boy pulling up the earth to protect the borders.

What's the only other case of natural rock walls being formed without any logical explanation? The fucking Red Line, explaining how something that gigantic was formed; Joy Boy pulled up the Red Line to keep the World Governmeny from flooding/taking over the entire world, through their "Great Cleansing".

If Joy Boy was an Ancient Oni, and had a Devil Fruit, he would need a huge ship to cross the ocean, due to being unable to swim. What ship is buried underneath Wano?

Pluton.

Joy Boy, the Ancient Oni, died carrying Wano on his back and erecting its borders. His skeleton still rests underneath Wano, buried in volcanic rock, holding up the country to this day, his trusty ship Pluton still underneath his feet.

Pluton's activation should be very interesting if it ever actually happens after all these fucking breaks.

This may be JoyBoy too