Are you happy?

I woke up today with a roof over my head, healthy, and with a secured meal.
Yes, I'm happy:endthis:
Best comment :finally:
Always beautiful to appreciate what we have already
Post automatically merged:

Don’t bring your boring ass powerscaling into my thread.
Post automatically merged:

Don’t you ever fucking tell me you’re normal ever again. Seriously wtf is wrong with you bro? You’re a psycho.
Damn son :believe::handsup::jay-yeah: I’ve never seen Toby this mad

Best comment :finally:
Always beautiful to appreciate what we have already
With the way the world has become such a money race, we tend to take the things we already have for granted. If we even give them a single thought.

Honestly, counting your blessings every morning should be mandatory routine for everyone. It needs getting used to, but the results are really satisfactory

Tomorrow its my apartment's renovation

I'm happy about it but at the same time i'm really sad cuz of the mess that we'll have to clean up and all the money that we have to give.
:ronalugh:
Everything started well in the renovation today and suddenly a serious issue arose and he will have to dig a big hole to get a 40 meter cable through.
We are already off schedule, I will need extra money and best of all, he will start again next week and the house will be a wreck for the next 2-3 days.

:snoopy:

Everything started well in the renovation today and suddenly a serious issue arose and he will have to dig a big hole to get a 40 meter cable through.
We are already off schedule, I will need extra money and best of all, he will start again next week and the house will be a wreck for the next 2-3 days.

:snoopy:
The one thing I have learned about renovations is that there will always be a problem that involves more time and money. It definitely sucks. Just remember the final result will be worth the hassle.