Are you happy?

I'm doing great.
Making money, learning a new language, also I have a lot of free time most days and a lot of animes/mangas to watch/read, and I'm finding lots of good new music.
If we ignore my bigger goals that I have (being a boxer/fighter/, having a family if I can, etc.) all I really gotta do now is just keep being on track and also getting in shape again.

It's good; could be better
Good Parts:
  • Got a new Car
  • New Apartment close to work with a new kitchen and realy cheap rent
  • Stupid Asshole Boss was fired :funky:
  • Social life is stabil
  • Job is calming down, less stress
What could be better:
  • Need to lose some weight (10 kg)
  • I want a stable serious realationship (no friendship plus)
  • Too many Night Shifts (sleeping cycle is right now ass)
Bomb ass car congrats bro
I have the same problems honestly, besides the night shift part, hope you can fix them.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
As someone who fucked up twice finance and family wise before and overcame them, wanna talk about it?
it's not as severe as financial and family stuff

and tbh i kinda want to move on till i have to deal with it again
Post automatically merged:

I hope it doesnt have anything to do with relationship

Anyway, shit happens bro, no point in beating yourself up about it
romantic relationship? no.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
That's for the best. Don't let it drag you down and move on. But it's good to be prepared for it so you can easily remove the problem when it tries to slow you down.
i've spent lots of time thinking about it and how to fix it.

i have a few ideas, but can't think of anything else.

when i see them, i'll just have to try and observe ig
I hope it doesnt have anything to do with relationship

Anyway, shit happens bro, no point in beating yourself up about it
i do think it's repairable to some extent which is nice

I cheated on my gf recently. It's something totally out of my character and i have never cheated on her. In fact i never cheated any of my ex gfs except one time when i was really young something like 19-20y old.

I feel guilty and cant face her,sleep with her etc etc but in a weird way i'm "happy" cuz the other girl makes me feel wonderful.
She's gonna leave the country in a few days and i'm not ready to say goodbye to her.
It's really a fucked up situation.

I cheated on my gf recently. It's something totally out of my character and i have never cheated on her. In fact i never cheated any of my ex gfs except one time when i was really young something like 19-20y old.

I feel guilty and cant face her,sleep with her etc etc but in a weird way i'm "happy" cuz the other girl makes me feel wonderful.
She's gonna leave the country in a few days and i'm not ready to say goodbye to her.
Sounds fucked up; good luck fixing your mess :endthis:

Sounds fucked up; good luck fixing your mess :endthis:
I really dont know if there is any way to fix this shit i put myself in at least not w/o break everything apart.

I'm too much of a pussy to tell the truth to my gf and i'm not even sure if what i feel about the other girl is only excitement. I feel like its more than that but i'm also afraid to tell her my full feelings.

I'm too much of a pussy to tell the truth to my gf and i'm not even sure if what i feel about the other girl is only excitement. I feel like its more than that but i'm also afraid to tell her my full feelings.
Do what you think is right; your on a weeb forum and I am not a therapist. Your are adult, you can do it now and wait until it comes back where you can lose more than right now.

But as I said; youre adult and it's your choice :kata:

Some kind of secret services thread, trying to monitor people.
I have no secrets :cheers:

Do what you think is right; your on a weeb forum and I am not a therapist. Your are adult, you can do it now and wait until it comes back where you can lose more than right now.

But as I said; youre adult and it's your choice :kata:

I have no secrets :cheers:
Yeah bro i'm not searching for a therapist in a comic forum just wanted to share my shit just in case i could relax a little bit.

It's been ages since i went to a therapist guess it's time to call him again :hope:

Overall yes, not only am I happy I'm also positive IRL try my best to spread happiness.
  • Working out consistently
  • Have a great career making good $$
  • No bad relationships in my life. Sure not all of them have worked out but no bad blood.
  • Great Friends
  • I'm also religious which I believe helps a ton

I'm doing great.
Making money, learning a new language, also I have a lot of free time most days and a lot of animes/mangas to watch/read, and I'm finding lots of good new music.
If we ignore my bigger goals that I have (being a boxer/fighter/, having a family if I can, etc.) all I really gotta do now is just keep being on track and also getting in shape again.
Boxing is a good sport to learn and a great marital art, also good for the mental as well.

If you need someone to talk to I'm online most of the time.

This is a tough situation one of my boys is a thot non-stop cheating but he still loves his girl, just can't control himself.

Last edited: