I don't understand the issue with using the gloves, it just replaces haki here. It's actually making Kizaru looking bad since Luffy doesn't even use haki
No more than that it makes Oda too much of a "retard"....I mean if Luffy finds using gloves cool, then that is fine because it is consistent...but if Luffy "needs" gloves to fight Kizaru when he has no touch haki skills, then I don't defend Luffy against anyone who says "fraud".....

There is no logic at all...haki allows you to touch...they only cope I can go for is to say that Luffy finds it cool which is in line with Luffy behavior...if he seriously needs gloves to touch when he knows haki, then that is.....
They are disappointed that Kizaru is fighting Luffy so they are trying to make him look better than he does. Luffy using gloves is worse for Kizaru because Luffy doesn't even see him worthy of adv CoC

What I meant is it's waste of panel and All haki training in wano.
Enel vs Luffy is good once in a while... But I don't want a 2.0.
I really don't care who wins, who takes the L...
But gloves is nonsense..
If someone like in weak trio used it it would have made sense.
Even Momonusuke went Against Aramaki with his own arensnal. 🤦🤦🤦
This Yonkou needs a Tool.
Ultimately, Kizaru will lose here, no matter what Admiral wankers say.
Oda can't pass up the chance to show Luffy trashing a Marine fleet, he needs to show why he's different from the other Supernovas (Zoro not included as he's a MC) and why he's just as strong, if not possibly stronger than, the other Yonko.
Shanks and BB had their time in the lime light. Now Luffy and Mihawk are gonna lay pipe.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't understand the issue with using the gloves, it just replaces haki here. It's actually making Kizaru looking bad since Luffy doesn't even use haki
No it doesn't make kiz look bad...

Luffy has haki...to touch logia

So why he will care or needs special gloves made to touch light?

It only means luffy can't touch kiz otherwise for some reason

No more than that it makes Oda too much of a "retard"....I mean if Luffy finds using gloves cool, then that is fine because it is consistent...but if Luffy "needs" gloves to fight Kizaru when he has no touch haki skills, then I don't defend Luffy against anyone who says "fraud".....
It's Luffy, he has the gloves, he just uses them. Of course he can tough Kizaru with haki, it's speed that he needs and the gloves don't give that

huh? he said some of it was true and some of it was false, he didn't specify anything?
Donut, read that post.

Luffy vs Kizaru is confirmed
Zoro vs Lucci and Pacifista is not confirmed but possible (no VA and Zoro fights someone)
Sentomaru losing is confirmed
Luffy using light glove is not confirmed but possible

So out of the 4 lines, only Zoro opponents and Luffy using light gloves are not confirmed and the light gloves sounds the fakest

Donut, read that post.

Zoro vs Lucci and Pacifista is not confirmed but possible (no VA and Zoro fights someone)

So out of the 4 lines, only Zoro opponents and Luffy using light gloves are not confirmed and the light gloves sounds the fakest
Most likely is that somebody else uses the gloves

Apollo

The Sol King
Donut, read that post.

light gloves already got a hint pringles, stop coping about it and calling it fake.

Zoro vs Pacifista sounds fake, because they are far away from Zoro.