No it doesn't make kiz look bad...

Luffy has haki...to touch logia

So why he will care or needs special gloves made to touch light?

It only means luffy can't touch kiz otherwise for some reason
Its called plot hax. There was light glove shown way earlier specifically for this and now people have a problem with it as if they never thought this was happening. 😂

Despite being a wanker, I thought Ryo just saying it hurt but not bleeding from getting advCOC cheapshot to the head by Yamato was an inconsistency. But maybe Oda was trying to tell us something about top tier logia.

Despite being a wanker, I thought Ryo just saying it hurt but not bleeding from getting advCOC cheapshot to the head by Yamato was an inconsistency. But maybe Oda was trying to tell us something about top tier logia.
Iirc Kaidou barely bled either, perhaps that's just how Oda draws that.
True, I already speculated on who used it here:
Franky is probably gonna use them, Luffy using them while having three types of Advanced Haki makes no sense at all, as funny as it would be.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Its called plot hax. There was light glove shown way earlier specifically for this and now people have a problem with it as if they never thought this was happening. 😂
Nah man

That's straight up regarded on oda's part if he makes luffy use gloves (not counting just for fun) to fight kiz because those gloves are introduce as special gloves to touch light so it does come across as if luffy needs it...

Well, we will see because as of now luffy isn't at lab so really doubt luffy is the one using it nor it makes sense for luffy to use it.

I would have said sanji but then he can't wear gloves on legs lol