Sentomaru makes a lot of sense if you think about it.

Just take in account that Luffy and Co. only needs time to escape, they want to avoid fighting if it's possible so Sentomaru with gloves can bring a decent ammount of time for them to escape from Egg Head even if Sentomaru gets defeated at the end.
Sentomaru isn’t stalling Kizaru

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's absolutely not making Luffy look bad, it's just gloves that allow light to be touched. That's basically like applying water on your fist to touch Crocodile. Using haki would also allow him to touch and damage Kizaru, there is absolutely no doubt about that.
Him not using adv CoC is a L for Kizaru but I think he will need it later, defeating Kizaru with just gloves make him look bad
Cope

No one said he can't use adcoc with gloves

Also, he used water to fight croc because he was unable to fight croc otherwise so you own example works against you

As I said, either its for fun or kiz df works differently and luffy needs gloves which actually hype kiz...

It shouldn't. It'd only mean haki won't touch light like quake and electricity dont touch rubber.
Luffy smoked Enel doesn't mean everyone would smoke and if Luffy didn't have the fruit, he'd have been smoked. Some dfs are total hax.
It means Haki isn’t as effective against logias as people thought and elemental counters and the Yami that completely disable logia powers are significantly more powerful.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Luffy is not using the gloves, it's impossible. He is not in the lab and Kizaru was already appearing next to him last chapter.
I don't think kiz was appearing next to luffy.

Kiz doesn't know where luffy is - he was trying to enter into the lab whereas luffy was outside without kiz having knowledge of it